19

"Once you love someone, you love them forever

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Once you love someone, you love them forever. People fall out of trust, respect, and attachment, but not love."

Chapter 19

Dally's POV

I was talking to Johnny when I heard Rose yelling. I looked over in her direction and saw some Soc grabbing her waist. I quickly ran over and punched that guy square in the face. I felt the anger build up inside me. I haven't felt this much anger in so long and now the feeling to fight had kicked in.

I looked at Rose for a split seconded and she looked shocked. I turned back around and started punching that guy over and over again. I could hear the cracking in his bones, but I did't care. He messed with the girl I loved and I wouldn't let it slide.

I knew everyone was watching by now, but I didn't care. With every single swing the anger kept building up inside me. I couldn't let it go. I couldn't control myself. Just then I felt someone pull my arm back, but I wasn't done with him. I quickly turned around and without looking I punched them in the face. 

When I got a good look at who it was my heart completely stopped. I felt my body freeze. I couldn't move. I started shaking. I just punched the one girl that I loved. She fell to the ground with a thud and the room went silent. Tears were running down her face. Her eyes met mine and I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

I moved closer to her. "R-rose I-I d-didn't know it w-was you." I tried reaching out for her, but she scooted back on the floor. I stood there shocked and hurt. The one thing I didn't want her to do was fear me, but she does and I know it. Soda put his hand on her shoulder and she instantly stood up and bolted out the door leaving me there, not knowing what to do.

I wanted to run after her, but I couldn't move.

"Dally what the fuck is wrong with you!" Twobit yelled.

I couldn't talk or move. What is wrong with me? I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over to see Soda. 

Twobit got in my face. "Hey you heard me, what the fuck man, that's my cousin!"

Soda pushed him. "SHUT THE HELL UP TWOBIT, CAN'T YOU SEE HE DIDN'T MEAN TO? CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS HURT TOO. ALL OF YOUR YELLING DOES NOTHING SO SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN."

I looked at Soda in shock. He's not usually that rude and mad. He's always happy-go-lucky and now he's a raging bull. He pulled my arm and dragged me to my room upstairs.

When we got to my room I sat on my bed staring at the floor still in shock. Soda closed the door and sat beside me. I couldn't handle it anymore.

I broke down everything I've been holding in for most of my life just popped. Everything leading up to this just popped and I couldn't control it anymore. I put my face in my hands and tears started flowing from my eyes. Soda put his hand on my back sighing.

"I d-didn't mean t-to I-I was mad a-and I-I couldn't c-control m-myself. I-I didn't know i-it was R-Rose." I cried out. 

"I know Dal. I see the way you look at her, I know you would never intentionally hurt her, you love her too much." He said rubbing my back.

"W-what am I gonna d-do, when she f-fell I could see it in her e-eyes. S-she's scared o-of me." I said looking at him with watery eyes.

He gave me a sad smile. "You have to wait. She needs time. She probably doesn't want to be with anyone right now. Once she is ready to talk to you, you can explain. I'm not sure when that'll be, but when it comes you just need to explain."

I sighed wiping my face. "What if she never wants to talk me again." That was one of my worst fears. That one day I would mess up and ruin what we have. That one day she would never want to see my face because of something stupid I did like now.

"Never is a long time Dal, I'm sure she'll speak to you again." He said.

I looked at him serious. "If you talk to her...can you tell me?"

He nodded. "Of course."

I nodded. "I just want to be alone." 

He sighed. "Okay I'll leave, just please don't do anything you wouldn't do with Rose." I knew what he meant by that. I nodded and he left. I laid on my bed frozen again.

I hurt the person I love. I'm so stupid. Now she'll never want to talk to me or be near me again. Her eyes said it all. I could see the hurt look on her face. The worst part is..I'm the person who cause this to happen.

It's all my fault.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to show their perspectives on what happened so BYEEEE) ❤️