15

"Who gives a damn about someone you thought you loved

"Who gives a damn about someone you thought you loved. Give a big round of applause for your true love, because they taught you love exists, after you thought it never could."

Chapter 15

Dally's POV

I want to marry her. I know I know It sounds crazy. Dallas Winston wanting to 'settle down'. I never imagined myself marrying someone. Even though its February and we've only been dating for 5 months it feels like we've been dating for years. I needed someone to talk to, and the only person that popped into my mind was Soda. He's good with girls and considered that's her 'best friend' , so I figured he would know what I should do.

I walked in the DX and saw Soda at the cash register drinking a coke. Once the bell rang above the door he looked up and smiled.

"Hey Dal watch'a doing here?" He said smiling.

I sighed. "I need to talk to you."

He looked at me scared. "Is this about me fucking Rose? Ah man I knew she'd tell you, look man I'm sorry."

My face instantly changed to anger. "What the fuck did you just say?" I started to ball up my fist.

He held his hands up in front of me and got scared. "I'm just playing I'm just playing, I don't want to die yet, I'm too young."

I rolled my eye's and sighed.

I sat on the counter facing him. "Promise not to fucking laugh."

"Okay..." He trailed off.

I held my breath. "I want to marry Rose."

It felt like the whole world stopped spinning. He looked like he'd seen a ghost. "Y-you what man?"

I sighed. "I know I'm crazy man, but I want to. We've only been dating for 5 damn months, but I want to be more then just together. I want to be together together."

He let out a smile. "Dally, I never thought this day would come when you finally fall in love, but it happened! But are you sure you want to marry Rose. Thats a big commitment, are you ready for that man your only 18."

Damn he had a good point. I am only 18 and so is she. There is not a good chance she'll say yes. We're still young and we haven't know each other for a long time. Maybe I should wait longer even though it would pain me to do it.

"Your right man. I'm only 18 and so is she, it would never work. She would probably say no." I said running my hands through my hair. I started fiddling with my necklace.

"I mean do you really love her?" He asked making me smile a little.

"Yea I do."

"Then maybe those things won't matter. If you both love each other then what are you waiting for?" He said.