2

"Every time I see you, I fall in love with you all over again

           "Every time I see you, I fall in love with you all over again."

Chapter 2

Rose's POV

Twobit had told me that he couldn't take me home, so I had to take the bus. When the bus came I paid my bus fare. I looked around for a seat, but it seemed like all of them were full. I finally found one open seat. I sat down and next to me was a boy that looked 13 or 14. When I sat in the seat he looked over at me from the window. He was the boy waiting at the door for Johnny.

I looked at him with a nervous smile.

"Hi." He said giving me a warm smile.

"Hello." I said playing with my fingers.

"Oh, thanks for sticking up for Johnny, no one ever stands up to Randy like that."

I chuckled. "It was nothing, so what's your name mystery boy?"

"Ponyboy."

"Ponyboy." I said thinking about it. "Nice, I like it."

"Thanks, I have a brother named Sodapop." 

I laughed. "Yea I've met your brother at the DX, he works with Steve. I've been there once or twice since I moved here."

"Yea, not a lot of people mention Steve when they go to the DX, it's all about Sodapop, so it's kind of a surprise you mentioned his name." Pony said looking at his hands.

"Well I'm full of surprises." I said winking at him.

"So, what's your name." He asked me.

"Rose, but my mom calls me Rosie and some other people, you can call me either one."

"Okay I'll call you Rose, or it just depends on how I feel."

I laughed and nodded my head.

"So, what's a Soc like you taking a bus?" This question was unexpected.

"Well I actually don't like to consider myself a Soc, mainly in middle class, but more over the the greaser side, but I hate labels." I said trying to explain it well.

"Understandable. I hate the groups, it just makes things more complicated." I nodded.

Just then my stop came.

"It was nice meeting you Ponyboy, I'll most likely see you soon, tell Johnny I said hi." I said waving at him.

"Bye R!" Pony said smiling. I kinda like R.

I walked into my house. I knew my mom wasn't gonna be there because she went on a trip to visit my Grandma for a week. I saw Two sitting on the couch talking to Buck. I have met Buck before when I was little , but I havn't seen him since I was 10 years old. I remember visiting Two's house and he would take me to the Bar to see Buck and to take a sip of alcohol for fun. We were bad kids back then. Buck would allow us to, but only a sip. We all grew close together as I visited.

As soon as Buck looked up at me he made a confused face.

"Two, who is she?" He said looking me up and down. Man did he look different.

I shifted my weight to one leg. "Really Buck, after all the times you allowed Two and I to take a sip of alcohol. I can't believe you just forget about me that easily."

I wave of realization flowed across his face. A big smile crept on his face. He ran over to me, picked me up and swung me around. I laughed as he put me down.

"Rosie! Man have you changed, your hair used to be much darker and now its all blonde. Still a shorty I see." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not short, you're just too tall." I said with sass.

"Yup same answer you gave me when you were 10." He said laughing.

"Yea yea." I said with a goofy smile. I sat down next to Twobit and he looked at me with excitement.

"Guess who's going to a party tonight?!" He said smiling. 

"Wild guess...you."

"Nope, both of us, so go get ready, you have to get the whole Tulsa experience." 

I sighed. "Where is it going to be?"

"My place, see you two there." Buck said leaving.

"Why do I have to go." I asked pouting.

He scoffed. "Because my Gang want's to meet you."

My eye's widened. "Really! Okay I'll get ready now." I said running to my room. I finally get to meet some of Twobit's friends...