4

"You have a place in my heart no one can ever have

                 "You have a place in my heart no one can ever have."

Chapter 4

Dally's POV (AKA my husband)

I think I'm in love. Yes I know I know, Dallas Winston isn't supposed to fall in love, but I can't help it. When Rose left the bar, I missed her already. I felt different around her tonight. She has a different kind of energy. I knew I wanted her to be mine. I knew I would have to be different if I wanted her. I would have to stop flirting and sleeping with other girls. I would have to not get in trouble with the police. Man my whole ego would be ruined. I would do it all for her though, even though I just met her. Man I'm crazy.

That night I knew what I had to do. I walked over to the phone and dialed a number I wish I didn't know. It took a few rings before a breathless voice answered the phone.

"Hello." She said with a moan.

"Syl it's me, Dally."

By the sound of her voice I could tell what she was doing. (Nasty Bitch).

"Look, you can see as many guys as you want now." I said serious.

"Baby I'm sorry I-" She began, but I cut her off.

"I don't want your sorry ass explanations, I just called to tell you that I'm done, we're done, it's over between us."

"WHAT! No no I-I love you."

I scoffed. "If you loved me you wouldn't be having sex with a guy right now. Even if you weren't having sex right now, I still wouldn't love you."

"You son of a bitch, I gave you everything and this is how I get treated."

I really didn't want to keep hearing lies. Me and Syl had something before, but not anymore. All I have on my mind right now is Rose. I answered with a simple "Bye" and hung up.                                 I really just broke-up with her. I knew I was gonna break it off with her soon enough. 

Rose's POV

It has now been a day since I saw Dally. I still can't believe I was going out with him. I know it's probably not a date, but I sure do want it to be. I kind of just spent my time sleeping for half of the day, good thing it's Saturday. Once the time came around for me to get ready I got up and took a shower. Once I finished washing myself off I wrapped my towel around me and walked to my closet.

I didn't know if I should get all dolled up or if I shouldn't. Is this a date? Is it just a hang out? Damn, this is too much for me to think about. I guess I just have to look good.                                         I ended up picking my orange crop top with my white skirt and orange flowers on it. I put on my white converse and tied the laces.

 I put on my white converse and tied the laces

I brushed out my hair and curled it. I put on some perfume and looked at myself in the mirror. Man I hope this isn't awkward. I don't want to get the wrong idea if he doesn't like me. I mean I have only know him for a few hours, how could I already like him. I don't believe in love at first sight, I refuse to. No way you can look at someone and know you love them, that's bullshit. I am kinda glad he broke up with his girlfriend, word kinda get's around town. I'm just glad I won't cause any drama, or be named a ho for taking his girls man.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door. I don't know where Two is so I was at home by myself. I quickly looked at myself one more time in the mirror then I went to the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and took a deep breath. I twisted it open and came face to face with Dally. He was wearing a white button down and black pants. He had on a leather jacket and his hair didn't have a lot of grease in it. He had red roses in his hand. 

I smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"Fancy seeing you here Winston." I said looking into his eyes.

"Nice to see you too Mathews, these are for you, thought you would like'um." He held out the roses to me and I took them. 

I smelled them then looked back up. "Thank you." I said running back into my house and setting them on the counter. I grabbed my keys and ran back outside. I locked the door and turned back to Dally.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said walking to his car.

This will be interesting...

(Sorry this is a short chapter, the next one will be all about the date.)❤️