However, Murong Xue did not even think about it. He smiled and nodded and paid the money to the stall owner. Then he put the iron piece into his mustard space and gave it away.

Lin Biao looked at her back in the back.... silent.

However, the intention of Ling Ling’s heart is to chase after him and take the piece of iron. Just... Lin Biao. Looking at the side, it happened to be with Lin Biao's eyes.

Seeing Lin Biao’s eyes, Ling Luo guessed that Lin Biao must have guessed that the piece of iron is a treasure...

"This fat boy, did not expect his eyes to be quite good." Xuan Ye in the Ling Ling heart is somewhat incredible. "You are because of my reasons, I know that this piece of iron is a baby. This fat boy is not like me in my body. Existence, can find the uniqueness of this piece of iron, it can be regarded as his ability." Lin Biao finally had a flash point, in the eyes of Xuan Ye.

So the two chose a few things on the stalls, paid the silver dollar, and did not rush to the place where Murong Xue went.

That place is outside the city, and I don’t know where Murong Xue is going. However, it provides a good opportunity for Lin Biao and Ling Luo....

Going to a hidden place, Ling placed himself in a black cloak, and then handed out a black cloak and handed it to Lin Biao. Lin Biao took over the set and let Huang Xishan cover up the atmosphere for himself.

Ling Luo also let Xuan Ye help himself cover up the atmosphere, originally wanted to let Xuan Ye Bang Lin also cover up the breath. However, if I haven’t said it to Xuan Ye, I feel that the breath of Lin Biao is also disappearing.

Maybe it’s Lin Biao’s body that has a cover-up spirit.

Ling Luo did not think much, the two quietly followed the face of Murong Xue.

Murong Xue came to a deserted place outside the city and stopped.

This uninhabited place is rarely seen even in trees. Lin Biao and Ling Luo hide behind a big tree, and the two look at each other and no longer hesitate.

Ling Luo flew directly in the past, Murong Xue himself is also the original level of Xuan. This is a pity, Ling Ling itself has Xuanye body protection, Murong Xue until the discovery of the existence of Ling Ling, Ling Luo has already caught Murong Xue's neck.

His voice is a little low: "Don't move! Kill you again!"

This is a man!

Murong Xue felt the other person with temperature, and some old hands attached to the skin of her delicate neck, the whole person suddenly stiffened.

However, Murong Xue was the person who came out of the medicine cabinet and quickly calmed down. She asked plainly: "What do you need?"

This woman is very simple. In the face of this situation, I can still face it and calmly ask myself what I want. Ling Ling’s heart suddenly gave a glimpse of the girl’s heart.

However, he still has to win the iron piece!

He signaled that Lin Biao came out from behind the tree and lowered his voice: "Take out the piece of iron you got today."

"You still have accomplices!" Looking at the forest from the back of the tree, and wearing the same black robe as her neck, Murong Xue suddenly frowned. She is thinking in her heart that if she is a person, she may still have the possibility of getting out of trouble.

But now there are two people, all her actions have been fixed by the people behind her, how to struggle, and can not beat two people. Such a calculation, Murong Xue has already had the idea in mind - first delay the time, see if you can find the opportunity to get out.