CHAPTER FIFTY

- what are you talking about?
He was confused.
- I heard laugh coming from your mouth.
- y/n, what the heck?, I thought there was something wrong.
- nothing wrong I'm just happy that I can finally make you laugh.

- I'm going to make you scream.
- is that a threat sir?
- no is a promise baby, sit please the food is ready.
- could we eat more than just meat baby?, us mere humans need another kind of nutrition.
- what would you eat with it?
- vegetables.
She walked to the fridge bringing out a container with kimchi.
- I brought kimchi, you should try it.
She suggested opening the container.
- with the smell, I'm good thanks.
- hey, eommeonim gave me this.
- she knows I don't eat that kind of stuff.
- you haven't even give it a chance.
After dinner Jungkook went to shower leaving her laying on his bed, she got so lost on her phone that she didn't notice that he had walked out wearing only a towel.
- is it interesting what you got in there?
He asked grabbing the phone out of her hands tossing it out of her reach.
- it was until you came out wearing only that towel.
- wanna have a taste?
- I do.
She said reaching for his face bringing him down for a kiss when she pulled back she noticed his eyes glowing red.
- are you mad?
- no baby, I'm horny.
He said reaching for the shirt that she borrowed from him ripping it in pieces.
- (gasp) why?
- it was on my way, on the bed on all fours now.
His demand causing things between her legs.
- oh you like that huh?
He said swinging his hand on her butt, the impact echoed in the room.
- such a nice soft ass.
He took the towel off, being already hard as he could be.
- come get it baby.
She teased wiggling her ass for him.
- (growl) fuck yes.
He moved to the bed, kneeling behind her, both hands kneading the roundness of her ass cheeks squeezing them and doing whatever he wanted to them.
- my mate is so gorgeous, are you ready for me, or do I need to prepare you?
- I'm soaked with the anticipation.
- oh really?
He played with her clit dragging the tip of his cock over it in a teasing manner.
- baby, don't tease me please I need you so bad.
- patience young one.
He dragged one hand along her spine making her arch her back.
- I'm going in sweetheart.
He warned pushing the head slowly, the intrusion earned him a loud moan.
- am I hurting you?
She shook his head not being able to talk.
- can I keep going?
- (breathy moan) yes please.
- good, let me know if it hurts in any way love I don't want to hurt you.
He said as he kept pushing the rest slowly, feeling how her walls contract around his length.
- I have been dying to feel you around me again darling.
He voice was more like a growl at this point, her heat was so tight and snug it was driving him crazy.
- Jungkook, mhmm.
- I know beautiful I know.
He took at deep breath once he was balls deep inside her, the hold that his hand had on her ass was unbreakable, his head fell backwards as he took deep breaths.
- fuck me baby, fuck me.
His head moved back in place at her words.
- is that what my baby wants?
- yes baby, I want to feel how your cock dragging along my walls.
- stop talking like that...
He slapped her butt while letting out a groan, slowly pulling back until just the tip was inside, using both hands he spread her ass cheeks, now it was easier for him to watch how his cock got lost within her heat.
His movements gain more confidence but also force, every time he went in her body jerked forward, but his hands pulled her backwards to meet his movements, thrusts so strong that her tits had a mind of their own.
- baby, I almost forgot how good it feels to have you stretch me out like this.
- oh I will have to do this often then so you would never forget, so you can feel me even when I'm not inside you.
He leaned forward laying his chest against her back while his hand grabbed her tit groping it while sucking purple blushes on her shoulder.
- goodness baby, I can't wait for my next heat, we will go far away where no one is around so I can fuck you and make you scream without having any witnesses.
- can't wait either baby.
She said with a sadistic laugh.
- I think you have a death wish.
- if I die like this, bring it on.
- my mate is a sucker for pain, isn't she?
- kiss me baby.
- of course beautiful.
He sat back bringing her with him, she sat on his thighs while he pushed upwards, his free hand pulled her face to the side now being able to trap her lips with his, her arm went back wrapping around his neck keeping him close.
- girl I can't believe that you kept me away all this time, I was dying to be inside you again, to touch you, kiss you to do every nasty thing that comes to my mind.
He said while drilling inside her.
- yes baby, don't stop, just like that it feels so fucking good.
- it does, do you like when I pound your little cunt.
- yes keep going.
- so fucking pretty when you beg for my fat cock.
- (gasp)