CHAPTER FORTY ONE

- don't do that someone could see you.
She tried to retrieve her arm but he didn't let her.
- mom I don't care what other people think anymore is time for me to give you the respect that you deserve.
- son, I'm perfectly fine with how things have been all this time so this isn't necessary.
- mother this is not a subject for discussion.
He said with a low growl.
- fine do not get upset.
They said as they made their way to the elevator.
- there is miss y/n.
- I see her mother.
- hey dear.
She calls out loud.
- hey miss Jeon.
- are you heading home?
- yes ma'am.
- come on my son can give you a ride, right son?
- is ok, I don't want to bother him...
- there is no bother right son?
Jungkook's eyes widened at his mother's action.
- no there wouldn't be a problem.
- no sir I promise is not necessary.
- come on darling let's not waste time.
Miss Jeon said hooking up her arm with y/n's and walking towards the elevator, leaving Jungkook just staring speechless.
- coming, son?
- of course mother.
He shook his head as he let out a soft chuckle/

- I know what you are up to mother.
He thought.
- and I love you for that.
He got behind the wheel.
- you can drop me home first son since my place is closer to this side.
- yes madame I'm on it.
- you don't have to take me home, I can take the subway.
- I would never let you take the subway at this time of the night my child.
- I agree with her on that one.
Jungkook added, making their eyes meet through the rearview mirror.
He made it finally to his mother's place.
- I think you should move closer to me don't you think young lady?
He said to his mother playfully.
- are you getting softer on me son?, you worry about me enough, I know it would not take you long to get to me if anything happened or I needed you so where I am is just fine.
- ok young lady, you are mighty feisty nowadays.
- someone has to keep you in line.
She said making y/n laugh with her, Jungkook looked at her through the mirror again.
- don't you agree with y/n?
- someone needs to keep him out of trouble.
She replied.
- right, I'm glad you agree.
His mother said before getting out of the car.
- good night y/n, get some rest.
- you too miss Jeon.
- good night son, I love you.
- love you too mama, get some rest yourself.
- move up front dear keep him company for me.
- I'm fine back here.
- come on dear he doesn't bite I promise.
She said playfully.
- mama, go inside please so I can take her home.
- I am son, see you tomorrow.
- yes ma'am, good night.
After his mother walked into the house Jungkook resumed his drive to y/n's place.
- so are you going to keep me out of trouble miss y/n?
He said out loud his deep and mellow voice sending shivers down her spine.
- it was a joke with eommeonim, I apologize if I overstep my line.
- I didn't say that y/n, all I asked was if you were going to keep me out of trouble.
- that's something for you to do, don't you think?
- hopefully, someone will keep me out of trouble soon then, I tend to be a very naughty werewolf when I get left on my own.
She felt her whole body heating up with every single word coming out of his mouth, she felt the car getting stuffy and too hot to handle.
She saw the light at the end of the tunnel when he finally pulled up at her apartment.
- here you are y/n, safe and sound.
- thank you so much, sir, you didn't have to.
- my mother would not let me live it down if I didn't drop you home.
- she is pretty great, you are very lucky to have a mother like her in your life.
- she treats all of them like that, Yeonjun, Jake, Minkyuk, Geonhak, and all the members of my pack treat her like a mother.
- are they werewolves too?
- every single one of them y/n, I hope that doesn't bother you, they seem to like you a lot.
- I like them a lot too specially Yeonjun.
- be careful with getting too close to him, he has a mate, and she is very territorial.
- well I knew he was married, I have met her already.
- have you?, well I guess I'm the one who is out of line, I apologize.
- that is ok sir, please don't feel out of line I appreciate the concern and the advice.
- I would like for us to have a drink soon, so I can sit down and tell you the truth how it should be, not the way it happened.
- what happened to Mr. Kim?
She asked.
- he isn't death miss y/n, so please do not worry, we aren't that kind of beasts, I don't let my wolf take over me to kill anyone without a reason.
- I know that now, by the way, you should be thankful to your mother.
- I am always, but why do you say that all of the sudden?
- because in a certain way, she is the reason why I came back to work for you.
- I figured she would put her two cents on the matter but I wouldn't have expected her to reach out to you as she did.
- she helped me see things from another point of view.
- well honestly I'm happy to at least have you back in the office, it took all my self-control not to get angry at the guys because they were helping me with everything that you take care of.
- well like I said earlier I'm back so please don't worry anymore.
She said opening the car door, getting out then lowering her face.
- good evening sir drive safe, I'll see you in the morning.
- good evening y/n, please go in I want to make sure you are safe inside your apartment.
- I will.
She smiled before closing the door and quickly making it inside the building.
- (sigh) aigooyah.
He said loudly in the now empty car when he drove off.
- wolves almighty this test is really hard, I haven't been that bad of an alpha, have I?
Y/n walked inside the apartment, feeling empty and very lonely now that Jungkook have drove off.
- at the beginning of the day I didn't want to see him but now that he is gone, I want to see his stupid pretty face again, ughhh.
She couldn't believe the way her body reacted when they were alone in the car, his deep voice making arousal evident in her body.
Jungkook drove home finally pulling to his parking spot, once inside he took off all his clothes.
- I could smell her arousal, I could feel her body awakening to my proximity, I can feel the way trembles with desire, so why is she holding herself back, why not let herself follow her instincts, why not let her body do what it does best, she knows very well that she wants me, all that little heat of hers wants is to be full of me.
He said out loud while walking in the shower.
- why are you making things so complicated darling?, they don't need to be, we both want this badly, it doesn't matter who I am, what you see on the outside is what you normally get of course unless I'm in my rut which unfortunately I can't help, well I could but I'm not taking suppressants, they don't work for me anyways so it would be a waste of time, my heat would be even worst than what already is.
After a cold shower, he walked to the kitchen looking for food, which in the end it was mostly the stuff that his mother had dropped for him while he was out of the country.
- that was a nice meal courtesy of my amazing mother.
Finally winding down after a long day, he sat on his bed with his iPad trying to get some work done, there were lots of pending reports and emails to answer thanks to the slump he had fallen into when everything went down with Namjoon and y/n.