CHAPTER NINE

- shut up!!!
He closed his eyes not wanting to see what he has become in the mirror.
- this is why I stay away from her, she deserves better not a monster like me.
He walked out of the bathroom, stripping off completely before walking downstairs to the basement which he had ready for those days where the heat took over his body, the door had a sensor that would not open until after scanning his face it would only open whenever his facial features were back to normal, could be between day five or maybe seven, but not before that.
- well is time to isolate myself.
He said closing the door, the door actives right away.

DOOR SECURITY SYSTEM...

* this door will be locked for the next five to seven days in ten seconds.
He listened to the countdown until it reached zero after that the door locked, there was no turning back.
His phone was in the room, so there was no way to communicate with anyone.
- well there is nothing else to do but wait, come on Jungkook you have done this many times before.

Y/n walked to the train station with Jungkook in her mind, just wondering what what was wrong with him, he was sweating profusely, shaking, gripping the steering wheel tightly

- I hope he is ok.
Back at his house Jungkook was laying on a thick mattress placed on the basement floor, he was trying to sleep but his heat fever had began, his body was soaked in sweat, his mind was fuzzy and delirious.
- y/n, I want you so bad.
The thoughts crowded even more his already full of crazy thoughts mind.
- you should have fucked her when you had the chance you idiot.
Voice getting deeper and raspier, finally giving in to his fever he brought his hand to his length, pumping while thoughts of her flashed through, the tight skirts she wore while in the office, which accentuated her plump ass.
- I want to decorate that nice ass with my hand prints while I fuck her pussy from behind, making her scream so loud that the neighbors call the police thinking that someone is getting slaughtered inside my bedroom.
He kept his ministrations, squelching noises filled up the basement as he looked desperately for relief.
- that pussy has to be tight and warm, I bet she gets wet easily, I bet she thinks about me when she touches herself, I want to rip her in half with my cock, make her my bitch, put my pups in her fertile womb, fuck her so many times just to be sure that she is well bred, my litter filling her beautiful stomach, I bet she would look beautiful with a round stomach, tits full of milk to feed my pups, and for me to suck while I pound into her delicious cunt.
He let out an animalistic growl, as his cock exploded in his hands, stomach the flow of his cum wouldn't stop oozing out of his slit as he kept his hand movements to help ride the first high of his rut, breathing thick and heavily his hand finally stopped it's movements leaving him practically breathless.
- y/n I'm crazy about you...
He let out a whimper of pain.
- I'm doomed.
He threw his arm over his eyes while working on getting his breathing back to normal,
With wobbly legs he made his way to the bathroom to clean himself, running his wet hand through his hair before he found the beast in the mirror who didn't look anything like him, pupils dilated, hair a mess opposite of his well put together everyday look.
The CEO was gone in his place was a beast ready to mate, ready to fuck the life out of his mate, ready to be locked up in that basement with her until she was bred.
Few days later y/n went to the office to do some reports that he was going to need whenever he got back to the office.
She wasn't wearing her usual attire she was just wearing jeans paired up with a white polo and a light jacket and a pair of white converse.
She didn't want anyone to notice that she was there so hid in his office with her laptop, oddly enough Namjoon was out as well.
She sat down behind his desk, his cologne lingered around, it made her heart shrug.
- I hope you are ok, I should stop by his place when I leave from here...
She thought.
- but he said that he was going out of the country so that's probably a waste of time.
Soon enough she was finished with the reports, so after placing them on a folder on top of his desk made her way out the door, taking the stairs instead, soon she was walking through the door at her place, after a well deserved shower she walked to the kitchen to get a glass of wine.
- good I'm missing his annoying ass, that stupid sexy serious face, those beautiful does eyes that bore the deepest of your soul, I would give anything to have his long pretty fingers buried down my cunt, all the way to their knuckles thrusting until I squirt.
She said giving into the horniness running through her body, was the wine making her feel hot or were the thoughts of him running through her head?
Wearing only a sleeveless shirt she laid on her bed spreading her legs wide open, bringing her trusty wand to her awaiting bundle of nerves, the contact sent shivers down her spine.
- yes, yes pinch my clit with your pretty fingers mr. Jeon, mhmmm, god I bet your skin is like a furnace warm and inviting.
Jungkook had woken up of a brief nap hard as a rock, he felt her calling his name.
- baby, are you touching yourself thinking about me?
- I bet her cunt taste sweet and is like a waterfall with plenty of water.
His wolf said with a growl.
- Mr. Jeon I wish it was your lips around my clit, sucking, licking, one of your hands groping my tits while the other one stretches me open to take your big cock.
- I would make you come one time around my fingers and my mouth before I bury my cock inside your tight cunt, I bet your pretty lips feel amazing around me, I know you would drive me crazy, probably I would have to use all my strength to not lose my control, your skin looks so soft I would love to litter it with purple blemishes, while I listen to the pretty noises that would come out of your mouth.
Jungkook's chest was heaving up and down as he was getting more and more worked up with the thoughts of her body, he could picture her naked body in display for him, making him even harder than what he already was.
- I want you for me, my mate I have to make you mine, breed you, love you, protect you and take care of you.
- oh Jungkook, I wish I could be yours, sleep in your arms at night while my upper body rests on top of you, or having you behind me while we sleep, feeling the beating of your heart against my back, I'm so close Jungkook, I'm cumming for you, around you or on your mouth.
Her climax finally hit her, making her body shake as her hand pressed the wand harder against her swollen clit, thoughts of Jungkook kept flowing and flowing through her mind.
- Jungkook!!!
Jungkook felt the connection with her, making him feel more aroused, his hand kept pumping his length, grunt noises filled up the basement, few more fast pumps before he was releasing again, ribbons of his cum spilling everywhere,
- fuck, I'm exhausted.
He felt the exhaustion taking over his body, without even worrying about getting up to get cleaned up he passed out.
Y/n managed to make her way to the bathroom to clean the mess between her legs.
After that she walked to the kitchen to gulp down some water while there Jungkook came back through her mind.
- why can't I get this a man out of my damn mind, is he ok, does he need me?, I'm going to stop by his place tomorrow just in case just to make sure that he is fine, I'll bring him some food too.
She finished her water then walked to her bedroom, her body was beginning to feel the tiredness.