CHAPTER TEN

In the morning she woke up refreshed, it was actually later than what she had intended to wake up.
- woah I slept like a baby, but now is time to get up and get going, I need to get ready if I'm going to stop by this man house.
She said making it out of the bed.
Jungkook woke up feeling the stickiness of all that happened the night before.
- ughhh, is it over?, I'm so hungry, I feel disgusting, I so need a shower.
His fever heat wasn't over yet but almost, it wasn't as strong as when he started, so he got up walking to the door, hoping that the door unlocked for him.
- I'll clean up in here after I shower, I need a long, long shower, ughh.
Once at the door he placed his face in front of the scanner, his face was scanned, he waited for a few seconds until the scanner analyzed his face, when he heard it unlocked.
- thank goodness.
Quickly he ran upstairs not even looking anywhere, just straight in the shower, letting out a sigh of relief when the water hit his skin.
- ahhh, yes.
His head stayed under the stream for a long time, body feeling beat up, abused from all that he had been through the past five days.

Y/n had taken a taxi all the way to Jungkook's place.
- well I'm here there is not turning back.

She walked up the stairs feeling apprehensive knowing that she was invading his privacy, as she stood in front of his door, her hand went up to the doorbell, but stopped

- I'll just drop this here, and leave.
She decided, placing the food that he had brought for him in front of his door, then she rang the bell before quickly leaving the apartment complex disappearing from the area.
Jungkook heard the doorbell but he was still washing up, getting out of the shower he quickly grabbed his bathrobe and a towel to dry his hair, but when he opened the door, there was no one there, just the package that she had dropped in front of his door.
- you were here, I can smell your sweet scent baby.
He smiled as he picked up the package, walking back inside with it in tow.
- why did she do this?, she didn't have to, what did you bring me baby, are you thinking about me?
He wondered as he opened the pack, when he finally opened it, he found a pack of wagyu beef, and a bottle of the same wine that he drank that day at the restaurant that he had taken her.
- baby, are you worried about me?
He said with a wide grin plastered across his lips.
- thank you love, I'm going to eat it right now.
He said while looking for a pan to cook the steak, then open the fridge to get a stick of butter.
- it smells delicious.
He said while staring at the steak cooking in the pan.
- I can't wait.
He put the wine in the fridge, then he thought about his phone, walking to the bedroom to get it, it was completely dead.
- shit is dead.
He placed it on the charging dock, the steaks were finally done, so he placed them on a plate, after placing the plate on the kitchen island, he grabbed a big glass of water, he was feeling dehydrated since he had sweat so much the past few days, when heard the phone cut on.
- google do I have any voicemails or texts?
* google: you have ten missed calls, 10 voicemails and two text messages.
- jeez I have only been gone for five days, google are there any calls from miss y/n?
* google: no calls from miss y/n.
He felt disappointment.
- google who send texts?
* google: miss y/n sent a text.
He stood up quickly walking to the phone, opening the screen, he opened the text.

(Miss y/n's text)
* mr. Jeon I know you told me that you were going out of the town, I'm apologize if I'm crossing the respect and personal line but I had a bad feeling, so I'm just sending you a text, hoping that you are doing well, you don't have to answer me whatsoever but at least send something so I know you are well sir, I was a little worried about you.
His eyes could not believe what he was reading in her text, she was worried about him, she thought or is thinking about him, she took the liberty to stop by, made sure he ate so she brought him the delicious meat that he had eaten.
- my love, you actually care about me.
His heart swole up, he kept reading it and rereading it.
- should I text her back.
He began to beat himself up about it.
- I should at least say something so she doesn't stay worry anymore.
So he did, he replied to her text so she wouldn't worry anymore.
* I'm fine please don't worry.*
Y/n was at home cleaning around, when she heard the phone, walking to the room she wasn't expecting to be him answering to her text.
She had to sit down after reading the text message.
- he actually texted me back, well at least now I know that he is doing well so I can relax now, I wonder when is he coming back?
She let her body hit the mattress just thinking about him, his handsome face, his thick voice.

- he actually texted me back, well at least now I know that he is doing well so I can relax now, I wonder when is he coming back?She let her body hit the mattress just thinking about him, his handsome face, his thick voice

- god how much I love this man... (gasp) what did I just say?
She covered her mouth.
- am I really in love with my grouchy but sexy as hell boss?, my life is destined to a lot of suffering with one sided love.
She feared that her heart get smitten for this man that doesn't even give me the time and the day.
- a man like that one will never look at his assistant, that man makes the money of the world, he is famous, got all these beautiful women behind him, so why would he choose me?
Jungkook had finished the meat that he cooked, he almost ate it all but saved some for later on, after all his heat wasn't completely gone, it wasn't as bad like in the first four days but it was still present, leaving the house could be a very bad mistake, because the only thing in the mind of his werewolf while in heat is to mate, to breed so he opted for sitting around just in case he got horny again, he could easily get in the shower to take care of his needs.
Two more days later Jungkook was ready to go back to his "normal" life and get back to work, he had cleaned the basement bringing it back to it's original state after all that happened down there.
He hadn't tell miss y/n that he would be back at the office today because he wanted to see her reaction, she didn't know that he was coming back but she was coming back, there was a lot of work that was behind because of their absence in the office.
Y/n had left home making her way to the subway station, meanwhile Jungkook had left his home extra early, stopping for some coffee for them, he walked in the building, there was only a few people around, he was ready to get caught up with his work as well, miss Banks had emailed him while he was out letting him know that she had signed the papers so she was to going stop by to bring them to him the same day that he was coming back.
He opened the door to his office walking in immediately, quickly closing the door behind him.
- oofff, is so stuffy here.
He said opening some windows to let the air flow around and ventilate the office after that he sat down at his desk of course first task answering emails.
- all right there is no time to waste.
One hour later he realized what time it was, so he stood up knowing that miss y/n would be walking in any time soon in his office as usual.
Y/n made it to her desk after placing her belongings she turn on her computer, then walked to mr. Jeon's office, as she open the door she noticed the natural light and the breeze coming in through the windows.