CHAPTER SEVEN

- Mr. Jeon how nice to see you.
- you don't seem so miss Banks.
- of course I am please come on in you two, welcome.
Jungkook almost gave her a smirk but kept his cool as they walk in the house.
- so, who do we have here with you mr. Jeon or can I call you Jungkook?
- Jungkook is fine miss Banks.
He said as him and y/n made it to her living room where they sat down.
- Jungkook then.
She said with a naughty smile.
- she is my assistant miss y/n.
- she is really beautiful Jungkook, is she good or just pretty with no brain?
- she is one of the best assistants miss Banks, she has had my back for the past year and a half.
- that's amazing is hard to find loyal employees.
- indeed, but enough of y/n let's get to what we are here for.
- straight to business mr. Jeon, no wasting time for a man like you right.
- I apologize miss Banks but I'm a very busy man.

Y/n could feel him being uncomfortable almost over the edge, something out of the ordinary for him who was a really composed man

- does your assistant speak or she is just a puppet?
- I can speak very well miss Banks.
- even her voice is pretty, she sounds smart Jungkook.
- she is very smart.
Was he praising her right now?, it was something very unexpected for y/n.
- show her the papers miss y/n.
- yes sir.
She opened her binder bringing some papers out for the lady to look at.
- I know all this you already told me Jungkook.
- I know I have but I wanted it to be in black and white so it won't be no misunderstandings between you and my company.
- I would not expect any less from you mister businessman.
- is she mocking him?
Y/n wanted to slap her face not because of jealousy heaven forbid, but because the way she was treating their business arrangement like a joke.
- miss Banks you don't have to sign if you don't feel convinced, I don't force no one to invest in my company.
- tell her mr. Jeon, treating you like a joke just because she can't have her way, all she wanted was for him to come alone so she could throw herself at him like a cheap slut, I can see it all in her face the same way I saw her expression when she opened the door when we got here and her eyes landed on me.
- is ok Jeon, I could not pass up the chance to see you more often, maybe in better situations.
- well if we are to meet eventually it would be in the meetings with the investors and members of board miss Banks, isn't your husband going to read these papers before signing them.
- my husband doesn't care about what I do with my money, he only cares about his money.
- I apologize but I would feel more at ease if he did, so there won't be rumors that I tried to take advantage of you or anything like that.
- we can leave the papers here with you so he can read it.
Y/n added.
- fine if that's what you want Jungkook.
He nodded.
- are you always so serious, can you even smile?
She said.
- I don't smile when I'm dealing with serious businesses miss Banks.
- such a serious handsome man, you need a woman that can flip your life inside out.
- well that's all we have for today, sir we should get going, your next appointment is in an hour, we still have to get back to the company.
- yes miss y/n.
He said standing up.
- well miss Banks it was my pleasure.
He said with a bow.
- the pleasure is all mine Jungkook.
- nice to meet you miss Banks.
Y/n said extending her hand.
- nice to meet you miss y/n, I'll walk you to the door.
She said leaving y/n with her hand extended as she walk away.
- rude ass bitch...
Y/n growled silently but the subtle noise caught Jungkook's attention making him look her way.
- shall we sir?
She tried to play it off.
- yes miss y/n let's go.
They followed her to the door.
- well let us know when your husband reads the papers.
- yes as soon as I signed them I'll stop by your office to drop them off.
- perfect.
He said extending his hand which she quickly took shaking it.
- have a great day miss Banks.
- you too Jungkook, miss y/n.
They walked to her car, he opened the door for y/n.
- thank you sir.
He nodded as he closed the door then walls around.
- what an interesting lady.
Jungkook said as he pulled off her drive way.
- indeed.
The ride back turned very silent, he could feel her discontent, her body was tense, she could only stare out the window.
- are you hungry miss y/n?
She turned to look at him.
- no sir I'm good really.
She lied but he knew better, he could hear her stomach grumbling.
- well suit yourself but I'm going to find somewhere to eat miss y/n.
On the way back to the company he stop at a restaurant which specialized in hanu and wagyu beef and other types of proteins.
He parked quickly getting out then open her door.
- are you staying in there while I eat lunch miss y/n?
- no I will come with you sir, I'm a little hungry so might as well do something about it now.
- that's correct.
He said closer the door, both walked inside the restaurant.
- good afternoon sir, madame, how many do we have the pleasure to serve today?
- two please, could we have a table a out of the crowd I'm not fond of crowds?
- of course sir follow me please, madame.
The hostess said walking in front of them, all the way to the back where there was a private room.
- here you go sir.
He place the menus on the table. Jungkook pulled the chair for her to sit.
- thank you sir.
- server will be with you shortly.
- thank you.

Jungkook said while taking his jacket off before taking a seat

- is this restaurant of your liking miss y/n, if not we can go somewhere else?
- oh no please don't worry about me I'll eat anything and anywhere, I don't want for any means to bother you.
- you don't bother me miss y/n, if you don't like it here, we can find another place.
- good afternoon lady and gentleman, I'm your server for this afternoon, what can I start you with to drink?
- do you want wine miss y/n?
- oh no sir, we have to go back to office after this.
- well I am, can I have your best red wine please?
- of course sir.
- also I already know what I want to eat, so I can order if is ok with you.
- how about you miss, do you need anymore time?
- no im fine.
- ok then, what would you like to order?
- wagyu steak platter medium rare.
- perfect, what about you miss?
- I'll take the same please.
- what about to drink?
- water is fine.
- perfect, I'll be right back with your wine, and send your order to the kitchen.
Jungkook nodded.
- excuse me.
The man walked out of the room, going in the wine cellar to find Jungkook's bottle of wine, then walked to the kitchen to give their orders to the chef.
- are you sure that you don't want a glass of wine miss y/n?
- no sir I'm sure, I'm perfectly fine with water.
- you aren't very good handling alcohol are you miss y/n?
- it depends what it is?
- wine gets you drunk?
He asked without showing any emotion.
- not but we have to go back to work.
- so what is just wine?, it will probably be absorbed by all the meat you are about to eat with it.
- is ok sir, next time maybe.
- alright suit yourself then.
She could not believe what was happening not even if she was witnessing it, he had brought her to eat lunch and was insisting for her to drink some wine with the meat.
Soon enough the food was brought in some grill plates which kept the steak warm enough but without cooking it anymore.
- woah that looks amazing sir.
- indeed miss y/n.
He nodded.
- is a lot of food though.