- 18 -

Elsewhere, Father Hughes walked into a building with a tray of food and approached a locked wooden door, he unlocked the door and opened it to see William and Charles, "Ah, hello there. Here you go," The boys held some bread, "How's that?" He held up a spoon, "You like a spoon? A shiny spoon?" William looked at it and the father handed it to him, "Do you want to hold the spoon there?" Father Hughes said.

Meanwhile, down in the tunnel, Tommy, Edward and Oscar were hacking away at the clay, their faces covered with clothes to keep away the dirt, "Tommy! Oscar!" The two men in question looked to see Letso crawling over to him, "He's got the shakes. Help me with him," He said.

Tommy grunted and crawled over with Letso and Oscar to see the men laid down, his body shaking, "He needs to get out Tommy," Oscar said.

"Get him out. Get him out!" Tommy ordered and the two of them went back to Edward.

"Bringing him through," Letso said.

"We need to move. Now!" Tommy said and they all continued hacking at the wall.

"We're gonna do this, Tom," Oscar said.

"I hope you're right Oscar, I hope you're right," Tommy said.

On the street near where Father Hughes was holding both William and Charles, a drove up with Daniel and Michael in the back and the two men Arthur and John picked to assist them in the assassination of the father, "You wait here. We'll do the killing. That's a fucking order," Daniel said as he held his pistol, as did Michael.

In the tunnel, Tommy and Oscar were hacking together and Edward was beside Letso, "You're going too fast, Thomas, Oscar," Letso said then they heard rumbling and saw dust dropping from the top of the tunnel.

"We need more timber," Edward said.

"Then make it safe, Ed," Oscar said.

"We'll go on," Tommy said.

"Thomas, Oscar, it's too fucking wet! it's sludge!" Letso said.

"Make it fucking safe! And we'll go on!" Tommy said.

Letso and Edward sighed and looked at each other, "Come on," Edward said and crawled back while Tommy and Oscar continued hacking.

With Michael and Daniel walked into a building Father Hughes was in, Michael was breathing heavily as Daniel tried to keep himself calm, they moved quietly through the halls.

Back with Tommy and Oscar, the head of the Peaky Blinders laid dynamite against the tunnel wall and held it up with clay as Oscar crawled back and Tommy grabbed the lamp before crawling back with the wire.

With Michael and Daniel, they heard young boys crying and raised their guns as Father Hughes walked out of a room, "What do you think you're doing, boys?" Michael stepped forward and pushed the barrel of his gun against the father's eye, "Please don't. Please don't shoot. Please don't shoot," Father Hughes said as the boys cried in the room.

Daniel's eyes flickered to the room, "Get your brothers," Michael said.

"Please don't. Please," Father Hughes begged before he knocked Michael over and Daniel backed up.

At the Russian's home, in their strong room, a wall was blown open, and a masked Tommy and Oscar crawled into the room with Edward behind them.

Meanwhile, Father Hughes was beating Michael up, "You fucking rat! What do you think you're doing?" He said as Michael was unable to fight back while the rather continued kicking, punching and shoving him into things.

Daniel ran into the room the father came out of and saw his brothers, "Thank God," He rushed over to them and hugged them both as they cried then he quickly checked them over, "Stay here until you no more shouting, okay? I'll be right back," Daniel said.