- 14 -

The Shelby and Campbell brothers with Edward arrived at the Georgian house where the Russians lived, they got out of their cars and stared at the house in front of them, "Alright, boys, just remember," Tommy got himself a cigarette, "They are fucking insane and dangerous and drunk on stuff we've never heard of. And they're worse than us for spirits and ghosts" Tommy said and lit the cigarette.

 And they're worse than us for spirits and ghosts" Tommy said and lit the cigarette

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"And today they're gonna test us. The girls are right behind us to keep us on track," Tommy said and led the way towards the house.

"Fuck 'em," John said.

Russian soldiers lined the path, "The Russians all turned and ran," Arthur said.

"The Cossacks didn't run, Arthur," Edward said as he glanced at Tommy who nodded and Edward approached Tatiana who came to meet them.

"Mr Burns, welcome. How's my car?" Tatiana asked.

"I think I'm in love with it," Edward smiled.

"And I yours. So we should keep what we love, yes? Excuse the reception. Whenever we open the treasury, the Cossacks are on guard," Tatiana said and led them inside as Edward followed her with the others.

Once inside, Tatiana took them into a room where Izabella was waiting for them and Edward looked at the two sets of brothers, "In Russia, men on the other side of the law decorate their body in tattoos," Edward said.

"Nice," John said.

"Right," Arthur said.

"Okay," Shane said as Oscar and Tommy looked at each other.

"Now, some of these tattoos are proof of allegiance to underground organisations, which are the sworn enemies of the royal household," Edward gestured to Izabella and Tatiana, "So, it's customary in Russian royal households to check for such tattoos before engaging a man in business," John nodded as they listened to him, "And as we approach the allotted day, these ladies here would like to make sure that you're not assassins or infiltrators..." Edward said.

"No, we are all good," Arthur interrupted looking at the Russian women.

"So they would like to check your skin," Edward continued and looked at Tommy, "All of you," He said.

"They wanna check our skin?" John questioned.

"Yeah... Each of you. Now, my body's already been checked. However, at the time, I wasn't sure that was the reason. And now it's your turn," Edward said and walked over to Tatiana and stood with her while John laughed in disbelief as Oscar and Shane looked at each other.

"Come on, boys. Take your clothes off," Tommy instructed.

"You as well, Mr Shelby, need to be checked," Tatiana told him.

"Told you, man... Each of you," Edward smirked.

Izabella walked over to them, "Fuck off. No, no, no, no," Arthur said.