- 10 -

The Shelby boys were hunting a stag on Tommy's land, Tommy found one and shot it dead then they all rode their horses to a clearing on his land. They all gathered around the clearing with a fire burning in the middle and Tommy stood up, "Arthur, John, Finn, Daniel. Come here," The four Shelbys walked over to him and sat on the chairs.

 Come here," The four Shelbys walked over to him and sat on the chairs

"Alright, what is it?" Arthur asked.

"One moment, just waiting for someone," Tommy said.

"Who?" Finn asked and they turned hearing a horse galloping over and Natasha dismounted.

"What're you doing here?" John asked as his twin walked over.

"Orders from the boss," She looked at Tommy, "Am I late?" Natasha asked as she sat beside John.

"No, no, you're not. I didn't want to say this in the house," Tommy took out a letter, "This letter says that Dad's dead," He held it out to Arthur as his siblings and son sat in silence as Arthur took the letter, "He was in Boston in a bar called the Mickey Free," John took the letter from Arthur and the twins read it over together, "Two men waiting in an alley. He was shot twice," Tommy told them.

"Who's Rosie Rice?" John asked as Finn took the letter from Natasha

"Some fucking whore," Arthur mumbled.

"She is a woman who took the trouble to write to us. And she wanted us to know that during the night, while he was dying, he asked for our forgiveness," Natasha scoffed and went to get up but John stopped her, "The only thing he ever taught us was how to kill and cut a stag and for Natasha how to kick a man in the nuts. Finn, John, Tasha, you won't remember," Tommy said.

"We remember. Cannock Chase," Natasha said.

"Parked up at a pub called the Griffin. He got drunk and sang Silver Dagger about 100 times," John said as they held each other's hand.

"Yeah. One weekend... One weekend he was like that," Arthur said.

"The stag is to remember him. We eat and then we forget him. No need to forgive him. Agreed?" John and Natasha nodded, "John, I have to say this. You can name your new baby after him if you like," Tommy said.