- 15 -

Back at the orgy party, Edward was leaning against a couch with Tatiana against him, Tommy and Astella sat the same, John and Oscars were dancing with some of the Russians, Shane was drinking with one of the girls as Arthur walked off with a maid, and Natasha was sat near Astella and Tommy drinking. Tatiana sat up straight, "My aunt only employs the best whores," Edward was smoking as she looked at him, "How did you feel when I held him? You were jealous," Edward looked at her, "You wanted to kill me or him. No?" Tatiana asked.

"No," Edward answered.

"Why do you play games with people... When there is no benefit to you?" Tommy asked.

Tatiana leaned against Edward and looked at Tommy, "In Russia, because we were bored. In England, because... We don't know how to stop. At least, they are silly games and orgasms," Tatiana said.

Tommy glanced at Edward, "So let's fuck," Edward said.

Tatiana looked at him, "Here?" She asked.

"Uh... No, in a darker place, because I have a feeling what you showed me at Tommy's home, wasn't all a duchess has to offer," Edward said and Tatiana stood up and took hold of his hand as he stood up then they both walked out.

Natasha gripped her glass tighter, "She's doing it on purpose, Tasha," Astella said.

"I know," Natasha said.

"So, breathe... And find someone else for the night," Tommy said and Astella clicked her tongue.

"You can't be serious... They all..." Natasha trailed off.

"Then just drink," Tommy said then Leon started yelling in Russian and Tommy and Natasha looked at Astella.

"He's complaining," She told them.

John walked over, "Here, Tasha... Come on," John grabbed his twin's hands and pulled her to her feet, "You've gotta see this," John said and pulled her away.

Astella chuckled softly as she traced circles on Tommy's leg, "Looks like she's going to be distracted now," Astella said.

"Yeah," He looked at her and she smiled, "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"That's a secret... Do you think Arthur's okay?" Astella asked.

"I think he will be eventually," Tommy pulled her closer, "Don't ever disappear from me again," He whispered.

Astella looked into his eyes, "How much have you been drinking?" She asked.

"Not letting me see you in the hospital, you didn't see me in hospital... Don't disappear again," He whispered.

"I'm not going anywhere," Astella turned and straddled his lap as he held her by her waist, "You're stuck with me Thomas Shelby, 'til death do us part," Astella said and leaned closer.

"Sounds more like a threat," He sipped his whiskey, "Ready to turn in for the night?" He asked.

"Yes," She slipped off his lap and took hold of his hand as he got to his feet then he led her out of the room, "Oh? You know where we're going?" Astella asked.

"Yeah," He led her upstairs and into a bedroom then pulled her closer causing her to chuckle softly, "These people are fucking crazy," Tommy said.

"Tell me about it," She pushed him down to the bed and straddled his lap, "I love you."

"I love you," Tommy answered and they kissed before pulling away each other's clothes.

Astella reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock, pumping his shaft causing her husband to grunt, "I want to try something, see if it has the same effect on you... Trust me?" Astella asked.