- 1 -

It was the year 1924, a church's bells were ringing as Tommy stood at the front with Arthur by his side, he glanced at either side of the church to see his family and another family, the men wore cavalry uniforms. A young choir boy walked down the bench, handing out the hymns to the Shelby family, first and then to the other family.

Angela walked down to Arthur wearing a blue maid of honour dress and he whispered in her ear, she looked at the side opposite the Shelby family then looked at Tommy and nodded. She walked out of the church and stood with Finn as they saw a carriage approaching with Astella and Shane in it.

In the church, the choir were singing In The Bleak Midwinter, Tommy glanced at Daniel and William who were sitting with Oscar and they both smiled at him as he nodded to them. Jeremiah walked towards Tommy and stood behind him as they waited for Astella, all of them ignoring the judgemental stares from Astella's family.

Outside, Astella got out of the carriage and looked at Angela and Finn, "What?" Astella asked.

"They're in their uniforms," Angela told her.

"You promised..." Finn said.

"Fuck... Okay... They don't want to listen to me," Astella looked at Shane, "Tell John he's walking me down the aisle, or there is no wedding," Astella said.

"What? You do know there are Irish and Italian soldiers in there?" Shane said.

"I don't care if it's the King of England. John or no wedding," Astella said.

Shane sighed and walked into the church, everyone looked at him as he looked at Tommy nervously then he glanced at Astella who was smoking Finn's cigarette. Shane walked to John, "Astella wants you," Shane said.

"What?" John asked.

"Yeah, she said you walk her down the aisle or no wedding," Shane said.

"What?" Arthur asked as he and Tommy overheard.

John handed his son to Esme, "Alright," John got out from the bench and walked out of the church, "What the bloody hell are you playing at?" John asked.

"Will you do me the honour of giving me away, John-Boy?" Astella asked with an innocent smile.

John smiled, "To piss off your family? Sounds like my kind of night," John said as he turned around and offered his arm to her, Astella smiled and threw the cigarette away as she linked her arm with John's and Angela and Finn walked into the church.

Finn made his way to his family as Angela walked towards the front and stood opposite Arthur, she winked at Tommy as John and Astella stood at the other end of the church, looking at Tommy then they started making their way towards him.

"She looks more relaxed," Finn whispered.

"Yeah, she does," Shane whispered.

Tommy watched them as Astella stood beside Tommy then John made his way back to his wife and Tommy and Astella faced each other. Tommy lifted up Astella's vail over the back of her head and they smiled at each other then Astella glanced at their sons before they turned and faced Jeremiah. Angela glanced at Isaiah who was sitting behind Finn and he winked at her with a smirk.