- 3 -

Outside Arrow House, Sergeant Moss was standing in front of a car as another drove up and Tommy, Arthur, Oscar and a Peaky Blinder got out of the car and saw that Finn was already waiting for them, "Tommy, Arthur, Oscar, Collins. May I introduce you to the Grand Duchess Tatiana Petrovna," A woman got out of another car, "From Tbilisi, Georgia," Tatiana walked towards them, "Grand Duchess, may I introduce you to the Shelby brothers and Mr Charles," Sergeant Moss said as Tatiana looked at them.

 May I introduce you to the Grand Duchess Tatiana Petrovna," A woman got out of another car, "From Tbilisi, Georgia," Tatiana walked towards them, "Grand Duchess, may I introduce you to the Shelby brothers and Mr Charles," Sergeant Moss said as Ta...

"Small Heath, Birmingham," Sergeant Moss turned to Tommy, "And, uh, good luck with this one, Tom," Sergeant Moss said before walking away towards the gate, allowing them to discuss business.

"Give me the money," Tommy said.

"I was told to give it to Mr Kaledin," Tatiana said.

"Whoever it is up there, he gave the wrong name. We asked him the name and he gave the wrong one," Tommy said.

"What name did he give?" Tatiana asked.

"No," Tommy was shaking his head, "I don't trust any of you. Now you give me the money," Tommy said.

"I know Mr Kaledin by sight from Tbilisi. Is his hair dark?" Tatiana asked.

"The instructions I was given was anyone using the wrong code name was an infiltrator for the Soviet Embassy," Tommy said.

"Just let me go to the house," Tatiana said with a slight roll of her eyes.

"I do not want this shit anywhere near my fucking house!" Tatiana looked at him, "All I know is no variation. That's from Churchill himself. Whoever it is up at the house, he gave the wrong fucking name," Tatiana didn't look fazed, "And you do this to me on my fucking wedding day," Tommy said and clicked his tongue.

"The money is in the car, Mr Shelby. Fetch it out and count it," Tatiana said.

"Good. Finn," Tommy said and Finn walked over to the other car while Tommy got out a cigarette.

They all waited as a police officer handed Finn a briefcase and he walked over to them, Oscar walked over to Finn, opened the briefcase and counted the money, "We're good, Tom," Oscar said.

Tommy glanced at him then looked at Tatiana, "You can go," He looked at the sergeant, "Moss," Tommy said and cleared his throat while they started to make their way to the doors of the car, to leave.

"Can you do it?" Tommy turned back to Tatiana, "Can you kill?" Tatiana asked.