- 17 -

Morning couldn't come quicker, in one of the bedrooms, Astella had her head on Natasha's lap, holding her hand as she tried to get some sleep but kept thinking of all the things William and Charles could be going through, "You need to rest," Natasha said.

"I can't... Sleep is for those without the need to worry... Are they safe? Have they been harmed? Where are they? Are they warm? Are they in the damp? Are they crying? Who's with them? I can't stop asking all those questions," Astella listed off, panic in her voice as she stared at the ceiling.

"Astella... There's one person who knows about the eggs... Alfie," Natasha said.

"No, he's William's godfather," Astella said and closed her eyes.

"And we're blood, but Tommy still accused us... You know the type of man Alfie is, no matter how close you two are," Astella opened her eyes and sat up, staring front, "You know I'm right," Natasha said.

Cecilia walked in with a cup, "Some honey tea," She handed it to Astella and sat beside her, "See if this relaxes you, even just a little," Cecilia said.

"I just hope they're okay," Astella said quietly.

"The boys won't rest until your sons are back with you and Tommy, no matter what you two say, or how you both lash out at us

"The boys won't rest until your sons are back with you and Tommy, no matter what you two say, or how you both lash out at us... They will never stop," Natasha said.

Astella nodded and then drank her tea, "We're going out girls, I have someone to cut," Astella said then walked out of the room.

Natasha and Cecilia looked at each other, "Astella!" They both called out and followed after her.

Elsewhere, Tommy, Oscar and Edward were in an abandoned building, Tommy was standing beside the car as Oscar and Edward were inside. Another car drove up and Alife got out with a groan, "Bloody hell," He said and the two walked up to meet each other.

"I asked that you come alone and unarmed," Tommy said as Alfie had another man beside him.

"Yeah, well, alone I ain't never gonna do, am I? And as for the cane, don't worry about it. That is just my sciatica. It always plays up around the winter and the summer solstice," Alfie said.

"What have you got for me, Alfie?" Tommy asked.

What did you bring me out here for?" Alfie asked as he looked around.

"This is on the way to somewhere I need to be in a hurry," Alfie hummed, "What have you got for me?" Tommy asked again.

Alfie brought his attention back to Tommy, "Well, seeing as you were prepared to pay such an exorbitant amount for this information, I decided to give you value for money," He held up a list of names, "So here are the names of all the men in England whom I would approach, right, if I had a Faberge egg for sale. Here you go," He handed the list over and showed another, "And then, here's all the men on that list, you know, who would buy the old Faberge egg, even if they knew that that item was stolen. Here," He handed over another list, "Then comes your curious fucking gyppo question. I won't ask but, erm... Here is a list of the men who would buy a Faberge because of their wife's obsession," Tommy took the last list then he handed over the agreed amount of money, "Ah, yes. Thank you, Mr Shelby. It's lovely doing business with you," Alfie said.