"Luka..." She smiled unassertively at me. "I'm so glad you're here."

My eyes flittered around her for any sign of another person, but it appeared to be only her. She was still wearing the clothes from yesterday night (aside from a black zip up covering them), her hair in a scanty mess, a lot darker than prior, and her arms crossed. It was as though the Lord had removed her from yesterday's scene, like a chess piece, and in front of Mammon's apartment. "If you're looking for...Dante, he isn't here. He left for his morning jog...you just missed him."

Andrea shook her head, "I'm not here for him...I'm here for you."

"Oh- erm, come inside?" I felt like I was pushing myself into a quarrel about infidelity. I moved aside for her to come in as my fingers reached for the phone candidly. I began typing prudently, struggling not to look at the photo the raven-haired sent me of his moist abs minutes ago.

Lukie
Andrea's here, but for me
apparently
⁰⁸·⁰⁹

"Are you texting the lucky girl?"

"Just telling her good morning." I cracked a faux diplomatic smile, putting it back into my pocket as I shut the door.

"Are you sure it's...not a boy?"

My brows lifted, "What?"

"Sorry...it was a dumb question." Andrea attempted to cover it up with a smile, but I wasn't going to allow her to do so.

"No...wait, why would you even think that?"

"You just looked a bit nervous yesterday," she answered. "I just wanted you to be sure...that you can trust me."

"Right...well, it's definitely a girl."

"I haven't been here in so long!...," the blonde commented reticently, as her eyes bounced from the kitchen to the odd configuration of couches. Andrea seemed quite skittish, and I was worried—even though her demeanor as a whole was skittery. She would always sheath herself in her arms, and kept her eyes pinned low.

"Andrea?...Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay. I just haven't gotten enough sleep I guess." I noticed that she stood with a negligible slouch. "I don't think anyone could after what happened."

"Do you know how Victor is doing?...," I asked as I ambled over to the couches.

"He's getting treated, Dante beat him pretty badly." Andrea sat down on the left two-seater before looking at me. "Anyway, that's not why I'm here."

"Then...why are you here?"

"I'm here about Dante's...rebound."

Damn it. I should have known.

"Oh...alright. But first, could you tell me what happened with Sorra? If you don't mind, I'm kind of...curious." Whatever happened, was not my business, but I needed to try divert this conversation.

"Well, since!...You're talking to me about Dante's rebound, I'll tell you." The blonde played with the silver ring, still too loose for her ring finger. "Sorra's a dyke, and so is Natalie but she's more...boss woman about it. Apparently, she doesn't like people knowing until she's comfortable. Her sister was the person she came out to!"

"She mentioned her sister a couple of times before," I replied as I flumped onto the pewter couch opposite her, making us look even more like rivals.

"Saya I think, and she told their parents, which got her disowned..." The blonde exhaled. "The dyke told me herself last night."

Lamentation ladened me as my mind tried to abrade her words out of my ears. It felt wrong...hearing it from her, rather than Sorra—whom it was about. I could only hope that she would forgive me for hampering a conversation like this.