Charlie was behind me and tried to grab my waist but I was quick to note and ducked him.

The three guys behind him ran towards me and I took out my dagger and slashed through their eyes so they couldn't look. They screamed in pain as they held their bloody eyes.

I was about to run out of the basement when I was hit with a hard thing across my face that caused me to lose my balance. "You think you can outwit us? Even though you've taken down those three this place is surrounded by our men." Seth's voice traveled through my ears and I tried to get up but he grabbed my jaw and make me look up at him.

"Cause you're just a girl and you're no match against us." He spat his misogynistic words at me and I boiled in furry.

Charlie stood beside him with a smirk. "Yes little girl, you're here all by yourself. Listen to us and you'll live." I glared at him and he smirked evilly.

"Who told you she's on her own?" A cold voice emerged from the entrance of the basement and all heads turned towards the tall figure in all black and an oversized coat hung around him with a sword in his hand.

"Sinn Phoenix! How the fuck did you find this place?" Charlie shouted, his eyes wide as he looked at Sinn who appeared in his basement out of thin air.

Sinn pulled away from the doorframe and walked slow steps towards him, the tip of his sword scratching the floor leaving behind its mark.

"The mafia always finds a way." His deep voice muttered which sent shivers down my body. Charlie backed away on his steps and Seth had his eyes glued on Sinn and was shaking in fear.

"What did you do to my men, how did they let you in those bunch of fucking losers!" Charlie muttered frustrated and a small smirk appeared on his lips.

"They pledged their allegiance to me," Sinn said nonchalantly like it wasn't that big of a deal for him. Charlie stared at him in disbelief.

"You didn't"

"It's done," Sinn deadpanned.

Sinn's silver gaze traveled towards me and his features turned hard when he saw Seth grabbing my jaw.

"If you don't want your hand ripped off, take it away." His voice was harsh and Seth almost immediately removed it and backed away. But then he realized something and looked at me with disbelief in his eyes.

"So you were fooling me all along. And here I thought I got to fool you again." I stared him dead in the eyes, "You only get to fool me once. There are no second chances."

"I brought you here so we'll get to enjoy ourselves, we were short on females. I wouldn't let you go when you appeared by me of your own free will." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

Of course, he'll do something like that, I wouldn't expect less from someone like him.

"You're just like my father, pathetic," I told him with a straight face not needing to hide behind a mask anymore.

Seth gritted his teeth and scoffed, "You made me think you still care for me by the way you kissed me." He said and I felt all hairs on my body stand not because of what he said but by the way someone had their gaze fixed on me.

My eyes met Sinn's cold ones. He looked right at me which made me forget about Seth and where we were.

I missed his eyes looking at me.

I smirked and looked at Seth, "Desperate times call for desperate measures."

Charlie must've thought it was the best idea to run from here since Sinn wasn't looking at him. He tried to run past him but couldn't make that far as a sharp blade slashed his back, leaving him lifeless.

"Charlie!" Seth cried out sprinting to where his brother's lifeless body laid but Sinn's sword made him from going towards it as it stopped before his throat.

"One more step and you'll join him." His cold eyes challenged him and Seth backed away defeated. He instead glared at me seething,

"I don't regret one bit of joining hands with your father, I enjoyed every second of fooling you and making you fall for me. But my only regret is that I couldn't fuck you when I had the chance!"

Before he could torture me with his words any longer blood spewed out of his mouth and he fell to the ground. Sinn retreated his bloodied sword out of his body making blood spew on his face.

I stared at the sight in front of me. It happened too fast for me to absorb. Sinn performed the sign of the cross and muttered, "Amen."

I was still on the ground from Seth hitting my face with his gun. Sinn walked towards me, his sword covered in blood gripped in his hand, he stopped before me.

My gaze was set on Seth's limp body when Sinn's tall legs stopped before me. "Seems like you're in one piece." His sarcastic remark made me remove my gaze from Seth's body and look up to meet his silver eyes.

"I managed," I answered and he continued looking at me. After the last month, this is the most he has looked at me.

"Our work's done here, the rest are waiting upstairs." He told me and I nodded my head. Before I could get up on my own he gave me his hand.

I was hit with deja vu from that night when I went to save Suzzie from Charlie's gang and he came just in time.

I stared at his hand and without another thought gave him mine and he held it and helped me up. But I lost my balance which made me collide with his chest.

My eyes widened at our proximity and he stood still taken aback by our closeness. He looked down and met my gaze. Our bodies were pressed against each other and one of my hands was grabbing some of the fabric of his turtleneck.

He scanned my face and I noticed him clenching his jaw, "Who did this?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "Did what?" I didn't get what he was asking about.

His fingers trailed the side of my lips and I flinched a bit cause it hurt. Seth swung the gun at me with full force.

His eyes stared right at me and I backed away creating some distance between us so our bodies were no longer against each other. But he still held my other hand in a firm hold.

"Are we on talking terms now? The last time I checked, you told me to stay out of your business. So why interfere in mine?" I'm still bitter about how he talked to me when I asked him about his bleeding arm. And now he thinks he can ask me about my injury.

"It's my business if something happens to you. You're under my supervision." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

"To answer your question, the person behind this, you already finished him off with your sword."

"I did that to two, which one of them?" He wasn't backing away until he got the name.

I grew annoyed by the fact that he gets to ask me questions and when it was my turn I'm told to mind my business.

"It's Seth! Are you done?" I asked annoyed saw him clenching his jaw.

"If it were in my power, I would bring him back from the dead and kill him again." His words made me look at him in confusion.

"And why would you do that?" I asked him feeling the same feeling in my stomach whenever he said anything to me.

He looked me dead in the eyes, "To make him pay back for putting his hands on you."

An; thank you soo much for 80K <3