Ch 15.

~
"How was the meeting Haechan?" Taeyong asked as the younger came through the door.

"You know about it?"

"Mark told me. You know if you do end up joining I can give you some pointers. I used to dance too back in the day."

"You make yourself sound so old." Jaehyun said as he walked by the two. He grabbed the car keys and opened the door, Kirina skipping right behind him.

"Honey where are you going?"

"Daddy's buying ice cweam." Kirina said.

"For himself?"

Jaehyun scoffed in offense "No for her! Who do you think I am? She says she's been craving it and I was putting it off yesterday because we were with Sorin."

"Wait what does being with Sorin have to do with it." Haechan asked out of curiosity.

"Sorin doesn't like ice cream." Taeyong answered. "And I don't think you guys should go, it's too late for that. It's getting dark already."

Jaehyun and his daughter exchanged flat looks at each other as if Taeyong's argument wasn't valid enough to phase them. The two left anyways and Taeyong went back to speaking to Haechan.

"I'm not sure if I should join. I haven't really danced that much before. I just went because it sounded interesting."

"You're really good!" Taeyong bursted out.

"Huh?"

"Uh- um what I meant was that I think you'd be really good at it. You should just join and see if you like it. You also have a teacher standing right here if you need any help too!"

"Mm maybe.. I'll think about it- AH!" Haechan suddenly felt a seer of pain and held onto the side of his head.

"Oh no!!" Taeyong clasped his hand over his mouth in worry. He wasted no time and whipped out his phone to dial a number.

"Hello?" The person on the other end picked up the phone. Haechan had recognized the voice.

"Mark where are you?? Are you out right now?? God so help me boy you better get your ass right back in this house-" he muttered threats.

"I've been here." Mark cut in. "I'm upstairs in my room.

"Oh you are?" Taeyong replied and then the next second he hung up the phone. He put it in his pocket then grabbed Haechan's hand. "Follow me." They went upstairs and Taeyong swung the door open to Marks room. He pushed Haechan inside and then closed the door again, leaving the two alone.

Mark was surprised at the sudden guest but you could argue who was more stunned. Mark was standing in front of his closet and Haechan could see his bare back. Mark's arms were raise and gripping his shirt because he was mid-taking it off. He decided then to fully take off his entire shirt and walk towards Haechan as the younger's breath hitched.

He gripped the younger's shoulders "what happened? Why did Taeyong leave you here??" He asked confused.

"I don't know." The younger looked at the ground in an attempt to avoid eye contact. "I just told him my head was hurting and then he suddenly called you.."

"Ah so that's it." Mark reached up to Haechan's ear and then started rubbing it. Mark's hand brushing on his skin felt soft and warm on his cold skin. It instantly soothed him.

"Why are you half naked?" Haechan asked, not being able to shake off the question.

"I was just about to shower. Do you mind helping me take off the bandages?"