Ch 14.

~
"Layer up more when your going to go out. It's only growing colder out here. Soon we might even have snow."

The weekend had passed so now it was time for the pair to go back to school. They were outside and mark had wrapped the scarf around Haechan's neck. He tucked it tightly so that Haechan would stay as warm as he possibly could.

"I don't need it. I'll actually suffocate with this thick thing around my neck so remove it!" Haechan tugged on the scarf.

Mark leaned in and cupped Haechan's cheeks with his hands, squishing them together. This made Haechan stop fumbling with the scarf and look at Mark with a mix of surprise and confusion.

"My hands are cold aren't they?" Mark asked.

"..Yeah?" Haechan answered reluctantly and confused at the point mark was trying to get at.

Mark let go and instead grabbed both Haechan's wrist. He raised them up and made the same gesture with Haechan now slapping his own hands onto his cheeks, controlled by Mark.

"Yours are cold too." Mark answered simply. He then dug into the sleeve of his coat and pulled out a pair of mittens. He slides them on each of the younger's hands and then fixes the scarf around Haechan's neck again. After he finishes he then turns around to continue walking down the pavement.

Haechan followed him from behind. "Tsk, he just touches me as he pleases. I can't keep letting him do that." Haechan mutters in annoyance to himself.

"Hey so are you coming or not? We'll be late to lecture if you keep moving that slowly." Mark says while standing beside a limousine.

"In that??" Haechan examined the vehicle. "That's too flashy I can't show up to school dragging that much attention to me!"

The younger had walked closer to the limo and it got to the point where Mark was able to grab his shoulder and push the rest of his back into the vehicle.

"You'll get use to it." He said before he went inside with Haechan and closed the door.

Once they arrive on campus Mark steps out and Haechan follows behind after him. Upon arrival there already was a group of people waiting for Mark and once he reached them they immediately begin talking and walking together. Mark was already walking off with his other group so Haechan  decided to leave to the library . But before he could, Mark turned around, noticing that Haechan wasn't following them and went back to grab his hand. Mark then walked back to the group holding onto Haechan behind him.

"But I don't want to go with you." Haechan muttered, loud enough for Mark to hear.

"It'll only be a little while so be obedient and stay with me, then I'll let you go right before your classes start."

"But I have my first class with you." Haechan stated in suspicion.

"Even better."

Haechan tried to leave anyway but the grip Mark had on his hand was tight as he began dragging the younger along. Haechan was forced to follow Mark to a couple of buildings, all had large groups of people that would talk to him. The younger felt extremely awkward being around people that he didn't know and hated the situation he was in. He also felt stupid just following Mark, but what was worse was that the older was too busy that he didn't even talk to him. He questioned why Mark was holding the younger against his will anyway! It's not like he needed him for anything!

Snapping Haechan away from his thoughts a guy came up from behind him and asked "Hi, Haechan right? We met the other day remember?"

Haechan tilted his head a little in confusion. He was trying to remember but the bunch of people he recently met were jumbled in his head making it difficult.