Ch 12.

"It's only for a few days right? To see if I can remember?"

"It's however long you need. Take your time to get comfortable and I'll lend you some clothes you can use after washing up for now."

"Okay."

Haechan stepped in the bathroom turned on the shower head so that the water cold get warmer. He waited awkwardly for a few minutes for Mark, who picked out the clothes then handed it to Haechan.

"Once you're done you can head downstairs." Mark said and then turned to leave.

Haechan grabbed his arm quickly before he left and Mark turned around. "Hm?" He asked.

"Where are you going?"

Haechan bit his lip. Obviously he didn't want Mark in the shower with him but he also didn't want Mark to leave him in a house full of complete strangers he barely met yesterday. Plus, he didn't know his way around the place yet. It seemed big, like a maze. He predicted that he'd probably get lost.

Mark noticed his anxiousness and gave a small smile. "I'll be out of the mansion but I won't be far."

Haechan stayed standing , looking uneasy.

Mark pulled something shiny from his pocket and placed it on top of the folded clothes. "If it makes you feel better Lucas gave this to me yesterday."

Haechan looked down at his collarbone a couldn't help the smile growing on his face. "My necklace! I can't believe I haven't been able to put it on within all this time yet! I'm going to put in on right now!" Haechan set the clothes on the counter and fought to put his necklace on while looking at the mirror.

Mark came up behind him and took the jewelry from his fingers. "I can help you." He clipped them together.

"Thank you."

"Seeing how eager you are to put it on, you must cherish it very much."

"I do. It was with me when I woke up from my memory loss and it's the sole thing I feel like I possess ownership of."

Mark gave Haechan what looked to be a look of pity, something Haechan really hated. So he quickly pushed Mark out the door so that he could close it and start his shower.

It took time for the hot water to warm up his skin and his face to be splashed before all the memories of yesterday re-emerged and spun through his head like a record player. Memories of the screeching sound, Mark soothing him, and the kiss came flooding back to him.