Ch 1.

"~" will be a character change/time skip, and "<" means diving back into the past previous chapters.

Welcome or welcome back  :)

________

[3 Years Later]

"Mark you really can't come to my dance competition?" The younger asked in a disappointed voice. His big pure eyes looked up at the older.

Mark knew what he was trying to do.

"Haechan-ah, you know I can't. My match ends just a couple minutes before yours start. I won't make it in time."

The younger pouted, puffing out his cute cheeks. "Why are our schedules never matching up. It's so unfair."

Mark hated it. Haechan's tactic was working. The older thought to himself " Am I that weak in the mind that i can't withstand something like this?". He wanted to give in.

" I know this is really important to you so I guess.." Mark closed his eyes, wondering if he would regret what was about to be said. "..I could try to leave sooner."

"Wait really!?" The younger beamed. "Are you being serious?? Pinky promise me or I won't believe you." Haechan became weary.

Mark sighed and held out his hand, Haechan did the same. Mark never liked to lie and breaking pinky promises with Haechan wasn't an option, so this meant he had to go to the competition. Their pinkies interlocked, shook once, and then separated.

Haechan jumped onto Mark, hugging his arms around the older's neck. "Thank you, thank you, thank you soo muchh!!!" He said ecstatically.

Mark, in turn, hugged Haechan back. His grip tightened around the younger's torso and head rested down on the crook of  his neck. He gave in because he had realized a few days ago that he was only happy as long as Haechan was happy. The thought of this ridiculousness made his mouth curl up and turn into a smiling idiot. Mark closed his eyes and took a moment to take in the familiar, soothing, honey fragrance that grazed past his nose.

It was Haechan's scent.

Then he woke up.

Mark's eyelids opened as he stared off straight out in front of him. His head was lain down on his pillow and no Haechan was in sight. It was just his bedside table. His arms were hugging his pillow, so he moved the object to the side. Then he sat up and his arm reached over to put on his glasses.

He stopped wearing his glasses and started to wear contact lenses in high school. He even dyed his hair blonde at some point. Thinking back it was probably because he wanted to be cool and fit in with everyone. But it's all pointless now.

He sighed and push his hands off the edge to get up from the bed. He walked out of his room to face another room that was directly across from his.  It was another bed room, but no one stayed inside it. The doors to it were closed to keep away the pain of remembering.

Mark just glanced at the room with dull eyes and walk past it to get to the bathroom. He took out his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth while staring into the mirror. After he spat out his water his throat started to swell. He began to cough and a red liquid came out from his mouth and into the sink. He was coughing up blood again.