Ch 10.

~
"Take a deep breath. I'm here. I'm right here okay? Haechanie can you hear me?"

"Mhm." Haechan hummed weakly.

His ears were clearing up so he could hear Mark's voice. His senses came back so now he could feel Mark's hot skin brushed against his neck and smell the older's comforting scent. His aching head began to ease but it still hurt a lot and he refused to move another muscle, even if it meant opening his eyes.

"Mark quickly take him up to your room. He needs to take in more of your pheromones."

Mark nodded and carried Haechan up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Is it alright if he stays with us for the night?It'll be dangerous to separate them. He just had a power surge and he's too weak right now to go anywhere." Taeyong asked Winwin.

"Yes of course! No questions asked. His health is our main priority."

~
Mark pressed the back of his head against the bed frame. He pulled the covers over them both as he still hugged haechan to his chest.

"It hurts." Haechan whispered in a small voice as he clutched Mark's shirt tight.

"I know, I know baby, just bare with it a little."  Mark said as he gently stroked the younger's hair. He let out more of his pheromones which swam around the younger.

"It hurts too much." The younger whimpered, tears staining Mark's shirt. "Mark am I dyin-" Haechan choked on his words. His breath hitch and not a second layer he began breathing erratically. "I can't- haa" Haechan hyperventilated "breathe-!"

Mark quickly pulled the younger back so that he could examine his face. Haechan's was scrunched in pain but his mouth was open and desperately kept gasping for air.

"Shit!" Mark cussed.

What Haechan was experiencing was the result of being away from his fated mate for so long. Since meeting him, being around Mark now spiked up more of his needs from his mate since the needs before have been neglected. The omega was suffering from symptoms of withdrawal, even if it was just for a few minutes. Haechan's body needed pheromones the most but due to the fact that he was still a vampire he could barely take much in.

Mark bit his lip in uncertainty "I'm going to do something that will help you okay? Even if you hate it."

Haechan rapidly nodded. "Please haa- do anything!" He couldn't bare the pain.

"Okay open your mouth." Mark said and pressed on the younger's rosey bottom lip with his thumb.

Haechan separated his lips and then he felt another soft pair of lips press against his. And without warning a tongue pushed through his mouth and intertwined with his tongue. The action was intense with mark dominating the kiss and it shocked Haechan but he didn't pull back. It felt too good as he sucked on Mark's lips and felt the warm slippery saliva transfer from their tongues. It was sweet and had the same healing effect as if he had drunken blood.

All his aching seemed to fade away and all he focus on was kissing Mark. He turned towards Mark more and pushed his lips harsher against Mark's, yearning to taste more. Haechan's hands held onto Mark's shoulders practically trying to push him down, but the older stayed sitting with his head slightly leaned back. Mark was surprised by the sudden confidence but went along and slid his hands up Haechan's thighs and held onto his waist to steady him.

Once the kiss broke, Haechan gasped for air.

"You're so beautiful Haechan." Mark gasp in his ear as Haechan began to breathe normally again with eyes still closed.

Haechan, not being able to withstand any more stimulation, then collapsed tiredly onto Mark's chest. Mark moved the younger next to him so that it would be more comfortable for Haechan and then pulled the duvet covers over them both. He laid there in the dark room, facing Haechan who was now peaceful sleeping. Haechan's forehead was uncovered by his bangs and Mark leaned in to kiss it but before he could, he was interrupted.

A knock in the door made Mark's head spring up. The door creaked open and peeking into the room was Lucas.

"Heyy Markus."

"Get out."

"How can you be so cold? Didn't we use to be best friends?" Lucas whined.

"I still haven't forgiven you, or the other bloodly bastards for what they've done. Leave before he wakes up and panics again."

"That's why I'm here. It's fine if you don't feel the need to make amends but I brought something for Haechan just in case something like this happened. He hasn't unpacked it since we've arrived in this town, probably because there's a lot on his mind." Lucas pulled out a spikey necklace from his pocket.

Mark stumbled out of the bed and rush over to Lucas. "You kept the future?"

"It helps stabilizes his powers so we keep it on him. But don't get your hopes up, he retains no abilities on his shapeshifter side. You can take it if-" Lucas dangles the piece of jewelry in front of Mark's eyes but Mark leaves no room for hesitation before he snatches it.

Mark takes a moment to examine the shiny metal in his palms. "It's still in tact." He whispers to himself.

"What, did you expect me to break it?"

At that moment a small whine sounded from the bed "Nnh." Haechan let out.

"You'd better get back to him." Lucas smirked. He slightly peered over the long posters and under the translucent drapes to try to get a peek at Haechan buried under the duvet.

Mark slowly turned to look at the latter and stood in front of him to block his view of the bed. "How long were you planning on staying here?" He said with gritted teeth. Mark then grips his fist and began cracking his nuckles.

"Alright, alright, I'll leave now." Lucas raises both his hands in defense and walks back up to the door. "Plus, I don't even like him. I prefer that pretty little golden retriever downstairs." He grins from behind the door before he shuts it closed.