Chapter 15

Madison's POV
To be completely honest with you, that was the best sex I've ever had. I laid in bed next to Ashton as he held me close. "Madison, I love you." He whispered into my ear before biting it gently. I moaned quietly and grabbed his face making him look at me. "I love you Ashton." I said kissing him trying to get closer to him. "I think everyone's at the pool, do you want to go join them?" He asked looking at me while brushing my hair out of my face. "Yeah but if they ask how it was, what are you gonna say?" I got out of bed waiting for his response. "I'm gonna tell the guys that it's none of their business. What are you gonna tell the girls?" I looked over at him as I pulled my bikini bottoms on. "I'm gonna tell them that it was the best sex I've ever had." I picked up my bikini top as Ashton just stared at me. "Do you really mean that?" I nodded slowly smiling and I turned around so he could tie it around my neck. He kissed my shoulders and held my hand as we walked outside to the pool. Calum and Angel were the first to notice us. "Hey guys, how was it?" Angel asked curiously and I gave her & the girls a look that meant I'd tell them later. They nodded, giggled and walked over to their chairs. I took a seat next to Robin. "How are things between you and Lukey?" I asked nudging her. "We're okay.. I think we're going on a date tonight." She quietly and we all squealed happily. "Guys shut up!" She shouted while laughing along with us. Kat hugged her while glancing at me and Angel. "I have a date with Michael tomorrow." We smiled and gave them hugs as we walked over to the steps of the pool. Angel swam away to Calum and splashed him. She started to swim away as fast as possible. Calum caught up to her and dunked her under. She didn't have time to hold her nose so when she came back up she was freaking out and crying. Kat, Robin and I all ran over to the side of the pool and pulled her out. We sat there holding her as she calmed down. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't remember it's been so long." She nodded forgiving him when Luke came up to Robin. "We have to go get ready if we want to be on time." He said. She took his hand, waved bye to us and ran into the hotel with him. "I hope they have a good time." Kat said and the rest of us nodded in agreement.