Chapter 14

Angels POV
I went to Madison & Ashton's room in the morning to check on her. I laid down in her bed and poked her. "Mads. You feeling okay?" I asked getting a groan from her. Michael walked in then with a bottle of water and some aspirin. "Here Mads." He said as she sat up to take them. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door. "So last night.. After Ashton brought me back into the room.. He just left." I looked at her as she looked down at her hands. "What? He just left you here? Drunk?" I asked almost shouting. She nodded and let a tear fall. I pulled her in for a hug when the bathroom door opened and Michael walked out. Right as he went to open the door Ashton walked in. He sat on his bed as Michael walked over to him. "YOU LEFT HER HERE ALONE LAST NIGHT? KNOWING HOW FUCKING DRUNK SHE WAS?!? ARE YOU INSANE?" Michael shouted at Ashton. "You don't understand mate." Ash replied quietly. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT?!?" Michael shouted again. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE A COMPLETE JACKASS TO HER?" Mads got up and sat next to Ash. "Why did you leave me last night?" She asked quietly. "I heard what you said to that fan. I thought we would be great together but then you say that." She hugged him burying her head in his chest. "I'm sorry." She mumbled. "Mikey, I think we can leave now." I said getting up and walking out. He followed me and hugged me. Luke then walked up and looked at us. "I heard yelling. Did he really leave her alone?" We nodded as Calum walked over to me kissing my cheek. The guys looked at us confused. "We're together." Calum said grabbing my hand. I felt my cheeks flush so I looked down at the ground. "Aww! You guys are so cute!" Robin and Kat said together. "Shut up. Can we go to the pool?" I asked. We all changed and walked downstairs. As I was walking by Mads & Ash's door I heard what sounded like Madison moaning. Everyone stopped and looked at the door. "WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT!!" We all shouted before running downstairs.