Chapter 9

Madison's POV
I knew I had to get Angel to talk but I just didn't know how. I sat on my bed as Ash walked over to me. "How about you call a "band meeting" and only text Angel?" He suggested sitting next to me. I nodded pulling out my phone to text her. A second later there was a small knock and then the door opening. Ash grabbed her hand and led her over to the bed. He walked out of the room going to see Calum. "This isn't a band meeting Mads.. Is it?" Angel asked laying back on the bed. "No it's not. What happened between you and Cal?" I asked looking at her. She closed her eyes and began telling me everything. "Wow. How do you plan on making him jealous?" I asked. "That's where Carter comes in." She said quietly. I stared at her blankly. We hadn't met Carter till after the guys left so of course they wouldn't know that he's like a brother to Angel. "Well.. Have fun convincing him to go with it." I said and she nodded getting up and walking away. "Love you Mads." She said before exiting the room. "Love you too." I replied as Ashton slipped passed her.
"Calum told me what happened. He wants to be with Angel but he knew he pissed her off so he decided to hang with that chick." I went to reply when I heard Angel screaming at someone. We ran into the hall to see the chick from earlier. Kat grabbed the girls hand and pulled her away from Angel who was red in the face and crying. Angel ran past all of us and got onto the elevator. "You've fucked up big time Calum." I said running after her.