Chapter 2

Angel's POV

After we made it back to our own hotel I sighed and plopped down on one of the beds, closing my eyes. "I can't believe him, he called me Maddie." Madison grumbled loudly for what seemed like the 5th time since we found out that we were going on tour with 5 seconds of summer. "Well he was the only one who got to call you that back when we were kids.." I chuckled loudly causing Madison to hit me with the pillow. "Yeah. Back when we were kids. I hate him now. All of them, and now i have to spend six months in a tour bus and hotel with them." She yelled, throwing her hands up dramatically. "You only hate them because they left us to chase their dreams.." Robin mumbled as I shook my head and closed my eyes trying to ignore the argument that would break out soon.

~flashback~
"Are you serious!? You can't just ditch us." Madison and I both yelled at the boys not believing what they were saying. "Guys this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! You can't deny that if the tables were turned you wouldn't pick going on tour." Calum yelled back causing me to tear up and shake my head. "No! I wouldn't! Not if it meant leaving our friendship behind!" I screamed. "Seriously, we were supposed to become famous TOGETHER and go on tour TOGETHER." Madison sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Maddie don't be that way." Ashton mumbled trying to pull her into a hug only to have her push him away. "Don't call me that anymore.. Just go okay?" She mumbled quickly wiping away her tears before grabbing her bag and my arm, dragging me out of Luke's house.

~End flashback~

"oh thats gold coming from someone who can't even get Luke to answer one phone call!" Madison said as she glared at Robin who was on the verge of tears now. "Guys chill out okay. Lets get some rest, we have to meet them at the airport tomorrow morning." Kat sighed as she climbed into the bed, watching as Madison and Robin did the same. Tomorrow is officially going to be hell.