Chapter 6

Angels POV
I ran back to mine & Calums room locking myself into the bathroom. He's gonna fucking kill me.
~flashback~
I laid in bed with Calum kissing him as he ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm gonna miss you so much Calpal." I said quietly as he kissed me again. "I know and im gonna miss you too. Maybe this could be our little secret?" He asked lifting the blanket and looking at my naked body. "Cal stop it!" I said giggling pulling the blanket down to cover myself. "You're beautiful." He said looking at me. "I love you Calum Thomas Hood and of course this can be our secret." "I love you Angel Marie Stanley."
~end flashback~
*knock knock* "Angel open up. Please." Calum said. I could tell he sounded mad as I stood and unlocked the door. I slowly opened it and stepped out. "Angel, you said it was our secret." Cal said as I sat on the end of the bed. "I'm sorry Cal. It was about 4 months after you left. I was missing you like crazy, you were answering my calls. I needed to tell someone and I told Mads." I started crying as I remembered him not calling me back. I felt him wrap his arms around me. "I'm sorry I didn't answer. I missed you so much but I was so busy. Can I tell you something?" I looked up at Calum and nodded. I watched him as he leaned in. Is he gonna kiss me? I went to say his name but instead felt his lips on mine. I felt the familiar sparks and smiled into the kiss. "I love you Angel Marie Stanley..and I would gladly have sex with you again."