Chapter 3

Madison's POV
Our alarm went off at 5:30 and I groaned. "Make it stoppp." I mumbled trying to hit it. It finally stopped as Angel ripped the covers off of me. "Hey!" I shouted as she took the pillow too. "You have 10 minutes to take a shower! The rest of us already have and we're ready. You're lucky we let you sleep shithead." She said walking away. I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes and went to take a shower. When I was finished getting ready it was already 5:55 and we had to be outside by 6:15. Good timing if you ask me. We grabbed our stuff, ran to the elevator and piled in. "I can't believe we're going on tour." Kat and Robin exclaimed. "Yeah yeah yeah. Just remember who we're going with." I mumbled as Angel hit me. The doors opened and we walked out. Angel went to pay as Kat, Robin & I walked outside. When Angel walked out Carter walked up to us. "Hey guys, the limo will be here in a minute to take us to the airport. Here's your tickets." He handed them to us and then pulled us into a group hug. "I'm so glad that you guys are finally going on tour!" He said smiling as he opened the limos door. We climbed in as we answered him with "yeah! We're so excited." I sat down only to come face to face with Ashton. "Hey Maddie." He said and I shot him a death glare. "Mads just stay calm." Angel whispered in my ear as she smiled softly at Calum. "Good morning gals." Calum & the rest of the boys said. We mumbled good morning and sat in silence until we got to the airport. We talked for a few minutes about luggage and then stayed silent again. When we stepped into the tunnel that lead onto the plane Ash looked at me. "We're sittin together. You can have the window if you want." He said and I just nodded. I grabbed Angels arm and held her back for a second. "I'm next to Calum, Robin is next to Luke and Kat is next to Mikey." She said and I groaned. "This is bullshit." She shrugged, took her seat & began talking to Calum. "Mads look. I'm sorry we went on without you guys. I've missed you like crazy Mads. Let me prove it to you during whatever free time we have on tour please." I didn't say anything for the first hour of the plane ride. "You have 3 months to prove it to me. How much longer do we have on this plane?l I mumbled looking over at Angel who was asleep with her head on Calums chest. "3 more hours. Go to sleep, you're gonna need it." Ash said. I nodded and soon enough I was asleep with my head on his chest.