Chapter 4

Angel's POV

Sleeping on a plane is so hard and not at all fun. I was woken up by some snot nosed kid kicking the back of my seat and Calum snoring right in my ear. Grumbling I punched his shoulder causing him to jolt awake. "The hell was that for?" He glared at me causing me to roll my eyes and look over at Madison and Ashton. "Awh just like old times." I chuckled. Madison had her head on Ashton's shoulder and Ashton had his head resting against hers. Quickly I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures posting them all over twitter. "Mads is going to kill you for that." Calum smirked as he retweeted the picture. "I believe it's a risk i'm willing to take CalPal." I grinned before taking a picture with him also. "You're still beautiful as ever you know that?" Calum whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my body. "And you're still a fuckboy but who am I to judge." I smiled and turned my head trying to hide the blush on my face. "How much longer." I heard Luke whine from the back of the plane. "About half an hour, cry baby." Michael said causing me to laugh loudly getting dirty looks from the other passengers. Sighing I decided to close my eyes again and think, but my mind kept going back to what Calum had said about me being beautiful. Maybe things could go back to the way they used to be?....or maybe not.