Chapter 7

Madison's POV

Watching as Angel ran off crying made me feel like the worst friend ever. I was so mad that she posted the pictures and I didn't know what else to say or do. Glancing up I look at Calum and notice his jaw was clenched tightly. "Cal.. I'm so.." I started to say but was quickly cut off by him. "Go play in traffic, Madison." He growled before stomping away. I teared up and quickly turned around burying my face in Ashton's chest only to have him push me away gently. "That was pretty shitty..Go apologize." He demanded and I nodded my head before grabbing the spare key to Angel's room, heading in that direction. As I reached her room I realized that everyone had followed me causing me to glare at them before unlocking the door. "Angel I wanted to apologize and I know that...oh my god.." I blushed as Angel quickly jumped off Calum, pulling the blanket over herself quickly. "Oh i've seen everything now!" I giggled as Calum tried covering himself with the pillow. "I see someone still doesn't know the meaning of knocking!" He yelled making me laugh. "Anyway. I wanted to apologize..so forgive me." I said looking at Angel innocently. "Yeah, fine. okay just get out please." She blushed still hiding her face. "WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT." Michael laughed causing everyone to groan before Calum shoved us out of the room "Rude." I mumbled quietly before making my way back down to the pool ignoring the way Ashton kept close beside me.