Chapter 8

Angel's POV

I was still hiding under the covers even after Calum had pushed them out of the room. "Are you okay?" Cal smirked as he walked over towards me, tugging on the covers. "All of them know about us now." I mumbled quietly, pulling the covers down. "Oh well as long as it's just them." He said, sitting on the side of the bed. "Calum what are we?" I asked quietly, biting my lips nervously . "I don't know.." He mumbled before glancing at me. I nodded my head and slowly climbed out of the bed and got dressed quickly. "I'm going swimming." I said before quickly walking out of the room, ignoring his yells for me. Sighing I reached the pool and looked around giggling quietly as Luke and Ashton both pushed Madison into the water causing her to scream loudly. "Nice one guys." I smirk as i walk passed them and sat down on one of the chairs by Kat, closing my eyes and letting the sun hit my face. I was almost asleep but I heard Mads say something about Calum which caused me to look at her before seeing Calum chatting up another girl and wrapping her arm around his waist. Clenching my fist tightly I took a deep breath and slowly let it out before closing my eyes again and thinking of ways to make Calum jealous. This should be very interesting.