Chapter 12

Angel's POV
We were sitting at a huge table, joking around and making fun of each other before the fans started to line up for the meet and greet. I watched Madison jump slightly as they all started yelling when the boys and us came into view causing me to laugh. I was in the middle of signing a girls shirt when she smiled, "You and Calum would be cute together!" She yelled before walking away to visit the other band members. Blushing I glanced at Calum and smiled fondly. "I saw the picture on twitter..Are you and Ashton together?" I overheard a small girl asking Madison. Giggling I looked over at her and saw her shaking her head. "No we actually hate each others guts." Mads mumbled chuckling softly. Biting my lip I glanced at Ash seeing he had a look on his face mixed with hurt, anger, and confusion. After an hour of signing stuff and taking pictures we were walking out to the limo when Calum jumped on my back causing me to stumble slightly. "Cal!" I laughed and tried shaking him off when paparazzi came running up to us causing us to climb into the limo quickly. Glancing around to make sure we all were together I noticed Madison was missing. "Shit! Where is Mads?" I yelled and started to climb out of the limo again, but Michael stopped me and quickly got out himself to find her backed up against the wall with camera's flashing and people yelling in her face. I watched from the window as he grabbed her and quickly shielded her from everyone as they made their way back into the car. She was breathing heavily and had her eyes shut as she sat down beside me and grabbed my hand trying to calm herself down. "That was scary as shit." She mumbled as we reached the hotel, glaring at Ashton when he shoved her out of the way and walked to his hotel room. "Rude." I yelled out, jumping as I felt Calum's hand in mine. "Wanna go to the roof? We can see the whole city from there. It's amazing at night." He smiled and quickly led me away before I had the chance to answer him. I watched him as we climbed the stairs and bit my lip hard as I realized that i'm falling all over again. Hopefully this time things work out.