Chapter 5

Madison's POV
I woke up as we were landing and looked at Angel. "Ready for this meeting?" I asked as she nodded. "Hey uh gals, you might wanna hold on to us or maybe Carter." I looked at Mikey confused. "Just in case theres a lot of fans, we don't want you guys to lose us." Calum explained and we all nodded in agreement. I grabbed Angels hand as she grabbed Kats and Robins. Carter got in front of us as we followed the boys. Sure enough a lot of their fans were there and some were staring at me. We got out of the crowd and I looked at Angel. "Why did they look at me?" She shrugged and walked over to Calum. He grabbed her hand and got into the limo. "Those two are getting pretty cozy together." Ashton said and I nodded slowly. "Everyone is. Except for us." I said as we pulled up in front of a building.
~skip meeting cause it's boring as fuck~
We walked down the hall of the hotel and stopped in front of our doorways. Cal & Angel were in one room, Mikey & Kat, Robin & Luke and of course me & Ash. "Pool anyone?" I asked getting excited answers from all of them. As we got into the elevator I took out my phone. I started checking Instagram and Facebook when Angel giggled. "Have you checked Twitter yet?" I shook my head, opened the app and gasped at the picture she posted. "Look at these two getting all cozy" I turned around and looked at her after we got to the pool. No one was around so I walked up to her and grabbed her by her hair. "What the actual fuck Mads?!?" She shouted as Calum made sure she was okay. I brought up my fist and went to punch her but Ash grabbed me while Cal got in front of her. "Yeah. Fucking protect her! At least I didn't tell anyone about you and Calum having sex before they left!!!" I watched as Calums eyes went wide. "Shit.." I mumbled as Angel ran off crying.