Chapter 10

Kiana's POV

I was dancing in-front of who I'm assuming is Thailer's friend, sis was throwing paper like that shit grow on trees so I was loving every second of it.

I could tell by Thailers demeanor that she had an attitude but assumed she was gonna keep shit pretty because she hadn't said anything to me so far.

It's like people in the section were waiting for some shit to pop off because more and more flashes from peoples cameras were on me, recording the simple dance I performed in-front of the 3 girls.

As the 3rd song started, things took an unexpected turn.

"Bree you smell that?" Thailer yelled loudly.

It seemed like she was purposely trying to catch peoples attention. Her friend looked at her just as confused as I was before answering.

"Smell what Thai." Her friend asked.

I kept dancing pretending not to hear their conversation.

"This bitch smell hella fishy." She said with her top lip bunched up touching her nose.

I immediately turned around because I was very much confused.

One thing about me, as a women, my hygiene is always on point.

"I'm sorry is there a problem." I asked sweetly.

I was genuinely concerned. Because who smell like fish?!

"That coochie you keep shaking in everybody face." She said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"It smell real bad." She said in a Caresha voice.

She stood up as she said that, so I just knew some shit was finna pop off.

"Look if you have an issue with me for whatever reason, just say that, don't be childish and petty coming to my job tryna make a scene..." I said squinting my eyes with an attitude on my face. I wasn't finna play games with her, I knew she came to start some shit.

She stood there for a second looking stupid not saying anything before she broke the silence between us.

"Are you fucking my nigga?" She asked.

"No.., I'm not fucking your nigga." I said.

"Lying ass hoes, if the nigga smashed just say that." She said irritatedly.

"You asked me a question, I gave you an answer, if you don't like that answer then I do t know what to tell you, I'm not explaining shit else." I said turning to walk away. You could tell she already made up her mind about her nigga and I, so I wasn't even gonna waste my breath trying to convince her otherwise.

"That's why it smell like something crawled in yo pussy and died bitch, you shake ass and sell pussy for a living bitch." She yelled like she was tryna get a rile out of me. I was trying to spear her because I simply didn't know her or her nigga, but since she wanna be slick at the mouth, now I have to hurt her feelings.

I put my hands behind my back, turning back to her and leaned forward before whispering lowly that only the few people around us could hear.

"Your nigga seemed to love it when it was on his top lip though." I said smiling sarcastically.

Before I knew it, she swung at me punching me in my left boob. Then she had the nerve to reach for my install. Oh hell no. I backed up hoping and praying that her nigga showed her how to fight because I was finna dog her ass.

I swung on her hitting her right in the eye. I could hear the chaos around me as the club directed its attention on the fight going on in the section.

The impact of my punch caused her to let my hair go, as I sent punch after punch giving all face shots.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my hair, pulling it in the opposite direction that she had it, so I took my long stripper heel and kicked whoever held my hair, directly in the stomach as hard as I could. That gave Thailer an opportunity to get a few hits in before I turned back towards her and continued fucking her face up even more.

I felt someone picking me up just as I got my last hit in. I must've hit her jaw or her temple a little to hard because the next thing I know she dropped back into the couch looking half asleep half awake with a knot on her eyebrow, a bloody nose and both her eyes closing shut. The sight of her caused me to calm inside, satisfied with my work.

I just relaxed into whoever was carrying me away from the section. I was breathing hard as fuck not even noticing where I was being taken to, until I notice we arrived at the dressing room.

Seems like anyone with a phone, captured the ass whooping she just received, so I knew it wouldn't be long before social media went crazy over it.

I was set down on the bench before I saw Boss rushing in fuming with anger.

"What the fuck was that Persusion!" He yelled.

"Try to stay calm, try to say calm." I chanted to myself.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Do you know how much money we're gonna lose over that shit? This has been one of my best nights since opening and you go ruin it with that ghetto black girl bullshit?" He yelled.

"No, Nigga what the fuck were you thinking." I said as I stood up. "If you wasn't gossiping about my business like a little bitch to them nasty ass hoes that you be fucking in here, then that hoe would have never even known if or when I was coming back to work. So you can miss me with that bullshit." I said walking away to my locker grabbing my things. Seemed like the cat caught his tongue because he didn't say nothing else.

For him to have the nerve to say "ghetto black girl" he completely lost his mind.

"Hold on now Persuasion, the night ain't over yet, I don't see why you packing up to leave." He said finally breaking his silence.

"Consider tonight my last night here." I responded. "And don't try to use my name for clout for this club when I leave either, because I'm gonna make shit known that I don't work here no more." I told him packing my duffel bag with everything in my locker.

"Come on now Persuasion, look, things got a little heated, go home tonight, cool off and I'll see you tomorrow night." Boss said.

"Like I said, tonight is my last night." I said changing into my sweatpants and hoodie.

Boss knew I was his highest paid dancer in this club, way before Noah Henry made me go viral, so yes, I definitely would be missed.

I walked past him before going towards the cash collect room to cash out for the last time.

I knocked on the door before signing out my profits for the night, a little over $13,000. I was more than satisfied.

I don't know what I was gonna do work wise, but I knew I would figure it out.

"Sway what the hell happened girl? Isaiah came up here starting with me, I was outside when shit pooped off they ain't let nobody back in ." Dime said, running up to me out of breath.

Isaiah was Dime baby father before she lost her baby girl from SIDS when the baby was only 3 months old. I feel like Isaiah uses that to control her. I don't judge her for it because love is blind regardless of how your being manipulated.

"Girl it's good, I handled them bitches, you'll see it on Twitter soon. I need to get the fuck yo outta here though I told Boss I quit, that nigga tried to play." I said shaking my head.

"Damn for real!" She asked surprised.

"Yea I have to figure out what I'm finna do though....... But let me get out of here, I'll text you when I get home." I said walking away.

"Alright love you girl have a Goodnight, text me as soon as you walk in your house." She said.

"I will love you too, I'ma text you." I said walking out the back door.

I wasn't looking behind because I genuinely wanted to keep a lot of shit in the past, including Club 91.

Club 91 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara