Chapter 2

Kiana's POV

You could call me every hoe in the book and honesty I wouldn't give a fuck. I'm a stripper. I've had plenty of jobs before settling on this one, I've worked in restaurants, I've done cleaning services, I've even washed elderly people ass all day and still wasn't able to make bills due. I was 21 when I first got into stripping, and no I don't make tens of thousands of dollars but I made more money here, than I did at any minimum wage job I've ever been at. I know stripping wasn't a forever type of thing, but until I figured out how to get it together, this was it for me.

I was rushing into the club because I was already late and I honestly didn't feel like hearing Boss mouth today. Like nigga who named you? His social security card really said Boss Man. I know for sure he had a miserable ass child hood.

I was already aggravated from Dre bitch ass, I didn't wanna hear another bitch nigga mouth today.

Im mad as fuck I let this nigga fuck with my bag once again, and I know he do this shit on purpose. He so toxic that he want me to have a reason to depend on him. And he know the best way to control me is with money.

I quit my first stripping job when me and Dre first got together because I allowed him to convince me that if I loved him, I wouldn't be shaking my ass for other niggas. I tried explaining to him that it was how I got my bread and that was how I took care of home, and if it weren't for stripping, then we wouldn't have met. But he convinced me that being his girl he would always take care of me. So naïvely I quit my job and became a stay at home girlfriend.

All it took was our first argument for me to realize that I had to get my own money. He's one of those manipulative type of niggas, every time we got into an argument, he would take away everything that he bought me, even as petty as taking my phone on occasions. And even though he was able to manipulate me into doing a lot of stuff that he wanted me to do, he couldn't manipulate me out of not going back to the club.

As I walked through the employee entrance I was immediately spotted by Boss.

"Here he go with this shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"Yo why the fuck you late?" He asked me with his arms crossed. I couldn't even take him serious and I'm sure he didn't want me to tell him the real reason I'm late.

"You were suppose to be here 120 minutes ago. Ima start docking y'all pay when y'all ladies come in whenever the fuck y'all wanna. That was 120 minutes worth of money lost out of MY pockets." He said angrily. Not this nigga converted hours into minutes to make this shit seem longer than it already was.

"Boss don't start with me today ok. I'm never late so don't even try to pull that bull shit the one time I am. I can go back home if that's what you want!" I said matching his energy. He know I'm usually the first bitch in and the last bitch out of here so ion even see why he playin with me right now.

"Whatever, Persuasion" he said waving his hand "You, Dime, Hennessy and Vixen are gonna be entertaining a group in VIP that should be coming in, in........." he paused and looked at the time on his phone. "In less than a hour or so, until then get yo ass on the floor and make some rounds." He said walking away. I rolled my eyes as he disappeared because he know I ain't a floor walking ass bitch,...... at-least not no more.

I went into our funky ass locker room to take off my jumpsuit that had this sexy ass outfit under.(picture in media) I threw on some tall clear pumps, oiled my skin, sprayed on some body glitter, then pumped a few spritz of Muglers ALIEN Eau de Parfum, this the shit that had the niggas going crazy. I gave myself a glance over before I touched up my makeup one last time before walking out on to the floor.

I rarely walked the floor, I was usually on stage, VIP or giving private dances, the bitches on the floor really ain't make no real money so it was never where I wanted to be. I gave a few dances making a lil money as I waited to get pulled into VIP. The DJ stopped the music in the middle of the song so I knew that was my que.