Chapter 3

Kiana POV

"Kiana open this fucking door bruh." I woke up to the sound of someone beating on my bedroom door. I knew it had to be Dre because he was the only person who had a key to my house. I always lock my bed room door because ever since he got that key he always popping up unannounced. I angrily pulled the cover off of me before climbing out of bed to see what this nigga banging so loud for.

"Dre why you banging on my door? You know I still be sleep at this time." I asked aggravated.

"Nah fuck that, why the fuck you all over the internet looking real cozy and close to fucking athletes and shit huh. You let that nigga touch all on ya ass 'n shit but when we first met you was heavy on that "no touching" bullshit." He yelled walking in the room tryna intimidate me.

"I'm not even finna argue with you about this shit Dre because you knew from the beginning I was stripper, shit we met at the first club I worked, I sell a form of sexual experience, don't start acting different." I told him in a matter fact tone.

"Nah stripping is shaking ya ass for cash, you looked real single sitting on that nigga lap in all those videos Kiana." He said with his face close to my face.

"Don't start getting disrespectful bruh get out my face Dre." I told him stepping back a little.

"Not until you tell me what happened last night." He said moving closer towards me with every step I took back. That made me think,......damn what happened last night?

Flash Back of Last Night

As I started my walk over to Noah Henry I could see a bright flash of light from my peripheral. I reached in-front of him keeping Persuasion in character. She was the alter ego I created when I first got into stripping. Over the years she's perfected a skill that could convince almost anyone to only spend a dime on her, in a club full bitches.

Once I reached him I gave the performance of my life. Every single person in the section became focused on us as I performed in front of him halting all money flow, drink's being poured, and strippers dancing(go watch video in media) under the influence by Chris Brown was playing so the choreography was very sensual and sexy. He didn't let his eyes leave me not once and every opportunity I got, I kept my eyes trained on him.

At some point the song ended and every body got back to their own thing. The music quickly changed to Monaleo X Flo Milli- We Not Humping, completely changing the atmosphere. I started fuckin it up throwing my ass in circles keep up with the tempo. I could feel the sweat sitting on-top of my skin as I climbed on his lap before flipping my upper body to the floor and twerking in his face. I knew he could see my freshly waxed pussy, the second set of lips and my asshole because my whole honey pot shook all in his face. I could feel him grab the crease under my cheeks as he slapped both of them repeatedly making them jiggle even more in his face. Usually I told niggas no touching but it was a big night for him and everything was a vibe right now so I let him get a lil feel. And that's pretty much how the night went from there .....kinda.

End of Flash Back

"Kiana!" Dre yelled snapping me out of my gaze.

"Dre I just danced that's it." I told him.  He was looking at something behind me so I looked back to make sure that guy wasn't in the room the whole time. Nope, not him, but the big ass duffle bag he gave me last night was sitting there looking beautiful.

"It's a video online of him giving you that bag too. You really tryna tell me he gave you all that money and that bag and y'all ain't fuck?" He yelled. I shook my head no, not even giving him a verbal answer this time. "Bitch stop lying to me!" He yelled again bending down to yell in my face.

"First of all you need to back the fuck out my face, secondly I'm not gonna be too many more bitches and lastly the only reason why you so insecure about me fucking around is because you always fucking around on me!!" I yelled back.

"Only time I fuck around on you is when you ain't giving up no pussy." He said pointing in my face. "And yo shit not even good so I hope that nigga laughing at yo wack ass." And then I laughed which made him back up. He right about one thing for sure, I don't ever give him no pussy. Nigga ain't finna fuck on me when he still fucking on everybody else. Ever since that incident with the STD's it's either we go get tested together every two months or don't even look at me, because best believe nigga,  you ain't getting nun. And when we are fucking, it's usually the same week them test results come back.

"You know what maybe I should hit him up to see if he wanna fuck because yo lil dick ass sure don't do it righ-!" Next thing I know, Dre back handed me to the floor. I didn't even give him a chance to even say anything before I leaped up and started swinging on him. He was 5ft 8in to my 5ft 3in so I had to jump to try to land a blow on his face. When my fist finally connected to his eye I felt him take another swing at me punching me hard in my gut.

"STOP before I really beat the shit out of you Kiana." He yelled tryna hold my hands from swinging on him again.

"No bitch ass nigga let me gooo." I yelled as I started to kick at him. I was able to knee him in his balls and that's when shit turned left left.

I felt him pick me up by my neck and next thing I know all the breathe was taken out my body as my body was slammed to the ground. I tried gasping for air because it felt like I was swimming under water for a minute as the air was knocked out of my chest.

"You wanna fight like a man huh." He yelled. The next thing I know I feel closed fist punches hitting my body all over. I tried pulling myself in a ball to make myself as small as possible but it didn't make the blows any less painful. He spoke with each swing yelling the same words over and over. "You wanna fight like a man bitch? Huh, you wanna fight like a man?" Each punch hurt worse than the last. I tried to stay silent as tears streamed down my cheeks waiting for him to stop, but my cries started to feel the room along with his yelling. I could feel the blows coming slower and slower and the punches became weaker and weaker until he stopped all together. We sat for a minute in silence and all I could hear was his heavy breathing and my heavy sobs ass my body shook with each cry. I could hear his feet retreating towards the door and not short after I heard the front door slam shut.

I didn't even wanna look at my self in the mirror because I knew it was bad. He only hit me in the face the one time so I knew it would be minimal swelling there, but I could already see the red bruises forming on the side of my thighs already. I sat there for another 10 minutes, dreading standing up because it already hurt to breathe in and out. I tried pushing off the floor, but quickly noticed something was wrong with my wrist as I fell back on my ass. I inspected my wrist and noticed it was red and already pretty swollen, it felt like a sprain, I had one when I was a kid. I knew I would most likely have to go to Urgent Care so I got up wincing as I did. I grabbed a sweat suit with a hoodie to cover from my neck down, wincing as I pulled it over my body.

I finally looked in the mirror to look at my face and saw my lip was actually split at the bottom and the whole left side of my face was swollen. I pulled back the colar of my hoodie because I could see a visible hand print forming on my neck from when he choked me and I could make out all 5 fingers. I wiped the lone tear falling from my eye as I looked at my self in the mirror. I'm not a bad person, I know I didn't deserve the way he treats me and stupidly I stay because I love him.

We're toxic for each other and I'm honestly tired of being faithful to someone who isn't faithful to me. I shouldn't have to fear about contracting a STD from someone whose supposed to love me.