Chapter 8

Flashback Continued...

Kiana POV

We reached the cash collection room and as we pulled up, I knocked on the door while glancing at the camera in the right corner of the door. Big Brown, the biggest security guard in the club opened the door with a mug on his face, his expression instantly changed once he looked behind me, and saw Noah. You could tell he had a lil fan crush because his big red bone ass started smiling and cheesing hard as fuck.

"What's up man, good fight tonight, that other young man didn't have a chance on you, we watched the whole fight live." I could tell he was about to talk Noah's ear off before Boss saved the my ears from his ranting by appearing at the door.

"Hey Noah, how can I help you my man?" He glanced towards me with a look of suspicion before he focused his attention back towards Noah.

"Yea I just wanted to count some money , to see how much damage I'd done tonight, I wanna make sure I know how much in this bag before I leave outta here. Persuasion said y'all had a digital money counter, I was hoping I could use it." He said not really asking as he stepped into the room.

"For sure, for sure, Hey Rodney you mind helping out Mr. Henry." Boss said gesturing towards Noah. I stayed at the door because this was one of two of the only places that strippers weren't allowed in, here and the clubs money vault/room.

Noah must've noticed I was no longer behind him because he turned towards me with confusion.

"Why you waiting at the door? Come in." He told me. I hesitated at first before stepping inside the room. He dumped the bag on the table and the variety of different colored currency straps wrapping the money, caused my mouth to salivate.

I saw 10 brown straps, 10 violet straps,10 yellow straps, 20 red straps, 20 green straps, and 6 blue straps. I knew that each strap held a 100 bills of each dollar amount. And each colored strap represented the bill denomination.

"50 plus 20 is 70 plus 10 is 80, thats 90, plus 4 and 6, 100." I whispered lowly to myself. One thing no one could check me about was money. That was a little over 100 grand sitting o top of this table, and honestly I didn't even want all of it, I just wanted a piece, shit a slice, maybe a sliver of it.

Rodney the accountant for the club, ran it through the digital machine and sure enough, $100,755.

"Alright Mr. Henry is there anything else I could do for you?" Boss asked.

"Yes, make sure Persuasion here makes it home safe carrying this money." He said before walking towards the door.

I didnt know if was gonna pee on myself or pass out, neither came but the shock in my throat had me wordless. I know for sure I looked stupid right now, but this man just made an investment on me, fuck a tip. I've never had this much money at once, nothing even close to it.

"We appreciate your generosity Mr. Henry, we'll be sure to make sure she makes it home safe with her cut from tonight." Boss said smiling like he won the lottery. I felt like I was the only one to notice exactly what boss said, my "cut". But surprisingly I wasn't the only one to notice because Noah quickly spoke up.

"Her cut is 100,755 dollars correct? All tips made in private sessions go directly to the dancer?" He asked, already knowing the answer. Boss hesitated before answering, a look of defeat crossed his face, while a grin of triumph covered mine.