Chapter 4

Kianas pov

My grandmother always try to compare my relationship with Dre, with my moms relationship with my stepfather. See my mother used to get beat on everyday by my step dad growing up, he would hit her for any and everything, she would cry and beg for mercy, but he would never give it to her. Dre doesn't hit me everyday and even when he does get physical, I always fight back even if I know I'm gonna lose, it's just not the same. The first time things got physical with us was the first time I found out he was cheating on me. It was also the first and last time I ever put my hands on him first.

Flashback

"Are you serious Dre, really?" I yelled at Dre. Tears were cascading down my face like a waterfall, and my heart just felt so weak.

"Kiana ion know what the fuck you talking bout bruh, you sound crazy as fuck right now, I swear to god on my life I ain't fucking nobody but you." He said tryin to manipulate me once again, but I was 100% sure this time, that he's been cheating on me because the proof I had there was no excuse.

"Oh really so you don't know who this is?" I asked pulling up the picture of the girl who DMed me, exposing all the shit he really been up to. He looked at the picture unfazed and pretended like he'd never seen her before in his life. And if I didn't know all the things that I already knew, I would've felt guilty enough to give him head or pussy to apologize for evening accusing him, like I'd done the last few times females DMed me about fucking with him.

"So you gone believe a random ass hoe over me bruh? This the shit I be talking bout man, I'm not finna argue with yo ass over something that ain't true."he said frustrated.

"So you gonna sit here and continue to lie to me in my face?" I yelled.

"I just told you I'm not lying to you Kiana, ion know what the fuck you talking bout bruh." He yelled back.

"Well let me refresh yo memory then ." I laughed calmly as I started scrolling through me and the girl Deja DM's.

"Hi Kiana, you don't know me but I've been sleeping with Dre'Shawn for the last 3 months, I'm reaching out to you because I just found out he gave me both gonorrhea and chlamydia, I knew he had a girl but he said he was only fucking me and you, but I found out he's been fucking atleast 3 other girls also. If you don't believe me that's on you, I've done my part woman to woman ." I said looking at him. He had this stuck stupid look on his, looking like he was tryna come up with a lie.

"That's a lie baby I don't kno-." He started to say.

Out of anger and frustration I just swung on him. My eyes were clouded with tears so I couldn't see but I was hitting any and everywhere I could because I couldn't believe he would do me like this.

"Kiana stop fucking hitting me bro before I hit yo lil ass back."he yelled grabbing both of my hands. I started thrashing around kicking my legs trying to knee him in his balls. "STOP BRUH! CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" He walked us to the wall pushing my back against it and pressed the whole front of his body firmly against mine completely immobilizing me.

"I fucking hate you Dre, get the fuck off me bro." I sobbed. I know I looked a mess right now with tears and snot running all down my face but I've never felt as low as I felt right now. 

"I trusted you with my body bro and you violated me bruh." I sobbed. My tears turned into anger in a split second. I started remembering all the complications my doctor stated I most likely would have due to the infection. She explained to me that I had a high probability of becoming sterile with all the damage done to my reproductive organs due to both std's. This wasn't the first girl who told me he gave them gonorrhea and chlamydia, 4 months ago a girl came to me with the same story, I didn't even bring it up to Dre because I didn't even believe it, I laughed at it. I didn't know that I could be asymptomatic, I thought because my shit wasn't itching a burning and was smelling fine that everything was healthy. My doctor told me because it was left untreated for so long, it may have ruined my chances of ever becoming a mother.