Chapter 7

Kiana POV

It was a week later and I was finally making my way back to the Club. My body was still bruised and sore but with the help of MACs full coverage foundation , I was able to cover everything up completely. I popped a pain pill before leaving the house so the pain was much more bearable, enough for me to dance to get this money.

I finally got enough courage to respond to Dre to let him know that I just couldn't fuck with him no more and to not call or text me because I wouldn't answer, he replied back saying how much he loves me and how we could fix this, all the shit I wanna hear.

God willing, I built enough strength to block his number so I wouldn't have to read anymore of his apology text and emotional voice messages.

I glanced at my Apple Watch and noticed it was 20minutes before my shift started. I had just pulled in and the first person I saw as I walked in was my bitch Diamond. We spoke a little bit during my time off, but I just texted her to let her know that I was okay, I wasn't ignoring her, and that I was just going through something and need to figure it out. She never questioned our friendship but the last thing I wanted her to think was that because I got a little money, I was acting new and funny.

"Oh my god bitch I missed you." She ran up to me, hugging me so tightly I silently winced at the pain in my abdomen, not wanting to reveal the bruising on my ribs. I had taken the wrap off my wrist much earlier than the doctor requested but there was money to be made so I sucked that shit up and just dealt with the pain.

"I missed you to girl." I told her back smiling.

"Bitch I did not think yo ass was gonna come back here after that nigga gave you that bread like that." She said smiling hard as fuck.

That made me think about the rest of that night.

Flashback

I was fuckin it up for the man of the hour when he tapped me to get my attention.

"You need something daddy." I asked seductively, turning around to straddle his lap.

"Yea a private dance." He said. He was looking at me like he was finna fuck me right then and there so I stood grabbing his hand to lead him to one of the private suites. I watched him pick up that hefty ass bag full of money as I led him out the sections. The two hating ass bitches I couldn't stand were sitting there mean mugging me as we walked out.

I was so happy he asked for a private dance because that meant that everything earned in here was 100% mine. The customer had to pay for the suite along with the security fee for the entertainer, and that was about $900/hour, niggas never took that long but it insured that regardless how much they spent in here, the club was paid first.

We walked into the sound proof room cancelling out the noise from the rest of the club. I led him to sit on the leather couches before going to poor him a flute of champagne, complementary to the suite.
I didn't say anything as I placed the drink in front of him, but I did notice his intense gaze as I walked to the other side of the suite.

I went to the stereo to play a personal favorite playlist, mostly I used it when I take private sessions.

Body Party by Ciara began playing and by his demeanor I could instantly tell this was the kinda vibe he wanted from me.

I began dancing sexually glancing at him with pure lust in my eyes. I moved my hips to the beat of the song, before slowly taking the strings from the top of my outfit to release my natural Double D titties. My body was completely natural so no they didn't sag to the floor but they also weren't plastic surgery high either, they were just right, and lost men appreciated it, no shade.