Chapter 6

Kiana POV

I went from 25k followers on Instagram to 275k in less than 24 hours. I only had 4 photos and one reel on Instagram so I honestly don't know what people came to see, I barely went on social media as is. I was an Only Fans kinda girl. If you're coming to view anything when it comes to me, you have to be breaking bread, and even though I wasn't a top earner on Only Fans, the few 1000 subscribers I had on Only Fans were faithful and easy passive income. I posted snippets of me at the club and I never made content at home, so a lot of my subscriber were also some of my regulars at the club so there was always some consistent money in it.

Scrolling through Instagram I saw that I was being tagged 1000 times in a post from the shade room. It was titled TSR: #PressPlay Noah Henry's Girlfriend Thailer With A Live👀🫢

It was posted 25 minutes ago so it must've been from tonight.

The girl in the video was bad as fuck, but I could immediately tell she had a bad attitude with the creases in her forehead.

"That nigga ain't going no where best believe that, can't no bitch take my place and he know that so I don't see why y'all so pressed by a no name stripper ass bitch." She said into the live. She had a red cup in her hand with a bunch of females behind her and they looked like they'd been drinking and partying.

She squinted towards the camera as if she was looking at the comments before one of her friends came in the camera also reading the comments.

"Is y'all still together?" Her friend read from the comments. "Friend they asking if y'all still together." Her friend said.

"I'm gonna always be in that nigga life the fuck." She said before taking another sip of her drink, reading the comments. She must've read something to piss her off because within the next second she completely blew up. "How many times do I have to say it, he don't know that bitch, she's a random ass stripper what don't y'all understand. A video of him at the club and everybody in a fucking frenzy over it for what? We go together to watch bitches shake they ass, there ain't shit for me to be jealous about, y'all think I'm pressed over a bitch who gotta shake her ass for a living?" She asked angrily still reading the comments. She reached over the camera grabbing a bottle of what looked like casamigos pouring herself another cup. Yes she most definitely in her feelings about something.

You could tell she was minutes away from being sloppy drunk.

"You can't say she wasn't bad as fuck." Her friend said reading another comment out loud. In her drunken haze she looked like she didn't mean to say that out loud, but before she could retract what she read, the girl Thailer went crazy.

"FIRST of all, if we being serious that bitch ugly as fuck, and I ain't no hating ass bitch because if she was cute I would say that, Secondly the is bitch a stripper and show her pussy on only fans for money, and I heard in the streets that hoe sale pussy also, my nigga would never fuck on a bitch who sale pussy, the fuck, Thirdly that's....." she was cut off by a phone ringing. She looked down in a haze before smiling in the camera. "See here my baby go right here." She said answering the phone. She put the phone on speaker after she swiped left on the call.

"Hey daddy what you doing." She said tryna sound seductive and sexy. The slur in her words caused second hand embarrassment. The sad thing is she with a group of bitches that's letting her embarrass herself on live.

"Nah what the fuck is you doing. Get the fuck off live." He said angrily through the phone.

"No, tell these bitches who I'm is, I am." She said slurring through the phone. Her facial expression turned angry as she looked at the phone.

"Get off the live before I embarrass you Thai, I'm not gonna say that shit again." He threatened through the phone.

"No, tell them who I'm am to you, let them know you ain't fuck that raggedy ass bitch." She slurred loudly.

"Im not gonna say this shit again, get the fuck off live." he said angrily.

"So you really not gonna defend me Noah? They saying you fucking on that ugly broke ass bitch embarrassing me and shit and you not gonna clear that shit up." She cried into the phone.

"Nah you embarrassing ya self, we on a break right now remember , ain't that what you wanted? Now you mad because I'm not responding to a bunch of strangers on a app to defend a relationship ship that we ain't even in. Nah miss me with that shit, if I fucked her it ain't nobody business but her and mine, and if her lil sexy ass was broke before best believe shawty ain't broke no more, im sure the hunnid thousand in that 40,000 dollar bag seem like a pretty good start up for a stripper." He said before hanging up on her.

"Damn." Her friend said looking at the camera. Then the video ended with her with a stuck stupid look on her face.

"Wow." I said to the empty room.

My notifications sky rocketed with so many new followers that I had to turn my notifications off. I scrolled up and saw another post from The Shade Room. It showed that Noah Henry was now following me on Instagram, I quickly went to go check for myself and lo' and behold, there he was. I quickly pressed his page wondering if I should follow him back. That seemed a lil thirsty right? I don't even watch boxing so why would I follow his page?

I decided not to and decided to go to my DMs instead. The minute I opened it I saw a message request and you could already guess who it was. Mr. Fine Ass Noah Henry.

The message read:

Noah: Hey, I just wanted to reach out and apologize from all the backlash from all this media shit. The only reason I haven't denied all the shit they talking about is because if you respond they have more questions and shit get worse. I don't know your situation but if you want me to clear this shit up, just let me know. I appreciate you not feeding into this media shit with all these false narratives, I respect it.

I thought about it for a second, the last thing I wanted was to feed people with more ammunition to keep mentioning me with this shit and then again I don't want people thinking I fucked for money.

Persuasion: Hey, no it's cool, I'm pretty sure it'll die down in a few days, I appreciate you reaching out to me though and for dropping that bag on me, it was truly a blessing.

Noah: You earned it.

I didn't know what to respond to that so I just hearted the message and went back to follow his page.

Damn this nigga fine. But the drama surrounding him was the last thing I need right now, so let me mind the business that pay me and stack this money.