Speechless

Luhan's heart beats so fast as his eyes keep following the little boy. Something makes him stand up and run out from the cafe. As he runs after the little boy, his phone rings. He stops on his track and picks up the phone.

"Luhan!!" A loud shout comes from his mother.

"What?!" Luhan shouts back but the next second he regrets it. His mother starts crying. He doesn't know why but his mother cries out loud.

"Please come back right now—-" His mother's voice is cracking.

"——I found your father" Those words strike Luhan's hard. 

Luhan changes his way to his car. He forgets about the little boy as his mind full of his father. His father is alive. Just think of that, his heart beats uncontrolably as his tears appear on his eyes. Luhan never thinks he would heard about this news. But he is.

***

Irene is cooking in the kitchen with Wendy. They are preparing for the lunch when Kris and Joohan arrive at the house. 

"Eomma!!" Joohan runs to Irene as his little hand holding a bar of chocolate. Irene immediately kneels down and opens her arms. Joohan runs into Irene's arms excitedly.

"My handsome son" Irene hugs Joohan and pats his back.

"Eomma, look at this" Joohan raises his hand and shows Irene the chocolate.

"Woah" Irene over reacting.

"Have you say thank to uncle Kris?" Irene asks as she smiles. Joohan nods cutely.

"Yo what's up Irene" Kris half rapping like an idiot. Irene rolls her eyes.

"Here" Kris puts a plastic bag on the table. Irene carries Joohan as she checks the plastic bag. Her eyes widen and Joohan chuckles.

"Yah, Kris!" Irene glares to Kris because the plastic bag full of chocolate, sweets, and ice cream.

"He is too cute, I can't resist his cuteness" Kris talks casually. Irene pouts to Kris. Irene didn't like it when Kris buys everything for Joohan. 

"Joohan" Irene scolds Joohan and stares into his eyes.

"Hehehehe" Joohan chuckles cutely and yes, Irene can't resist either. Joohan is really cute.

"Arraseo, go play with uncle Kris, eomma will make you a delicious lunch" Irene smiles and pecks Joohan's lips.

"Uncle, let's watch pororo" Joohan jumps cutely after Irene puts him down.

"Pororo? Again?" Kris bulges his eyes to Joohan. Joohan laughs because of Kris reaction.

"This is the last" Kris holds Joohan's hand and brings him to the living room.

"Kris will make a good father, cute" Irene talks to Wendy as she chuckles.

"Don't talk like that, it makes me nervous" Wendy hits Irene's arm. Irene laughs and keeps teasing Wendy. 

"You should go with Joohan and you should tell Luhan about Joohan on my wedding" Wendy talks and Irene shuts her mouth in instant.

"Luhan should know" Wendy continues and stares into Irene's eyes.

"That's the right time eonnie" Wendy smiles softly. She convinces Irene with her smile. Irene just stares blankly into spaces as she thinks about Wendy's words. She is afraid. She is scared. She wants too but she has no courage.

***

Luhan runs into his mother and hugs her tight. His mother cries hard. Luhan can't see Gayoon in every side of this hospital. It makes him relief. Luhan pats his mother's back as he tries hard to not cry.