Trouble

Luhan moves here and there, he helps the maids to move his and Irene's luggage. Today, they are going to Jeju island. Luhan didn't want to left something. He prepared all the things by himself. Irene just stares at Luhan, watches him here and there. Irene worries about something. She worries about Yoon Jangwoon, there is a huge chance that he will be there too.

"Hyunie" Luhan calls her. She turns her face and smiles.

"Come here, let's go, everything is on its place" Luhan smiles back and opens the car's door for Irene. She walks closer and pecks Luhan's cheek.

"Thank you Mr. Gentleman" Irene winks before gets in. Irene's heart beats fast. She feels excited about this trip. This is their first time having a trip together.

***

Luhan holds Irene's hand when they are walking at the airport. Everybody's eyes on them. Luhan smiles slightly because he feels so lucky. Every men stares at him with envy because he can hold a goddess' hand. Same as Luhan, Irene feels like the luckiest girl alive. She loves how people stares at her with envy.

"I can say that we get everybody's attention" Luhan whispers to Irene's ear. Irene smiles and nods slightly.

"I like it but I hate it too" Luhan continues.

"Wae? Are you bipolar?" Irene asks him with a chuckle.

"You always ask like that, I'm not bipolar, I'm happy because I make everybody envy of me but I hate it because all men stare at you like that, I'm jealous" Luhan frowns. Irene laughs awkwardly because her cheeks are blushing.

"Stop it, let's stand in a line" Irene changes the topic.

"What Ms. Bae? We don't have to. Come here" Luhan pulls Irene to another direction. Irene stares at Luhan for a while before turns her face to the man infront of her. That man brings their luggage to another gate. Irene bulges her eyes and turns her face to Luhan again.

"Don't say that------"

"Yes, we will go with my private jet" Luhan winks to Irene. Irene drops her jaw because Luhan is really rich. Even her family didn't have one.

"I can't believe you are this rich" Irene comments.

"I am, Hyunie, rich is my middle name" Luhan smiles proudly.

"Prove it to me, buy me a lot of candies for the rest of my life" Irene jokes around. Luhan raises his eyebrow and smirks.

"That's easy, I will prove it, so you have to stay with me forever" Luhan answers with a serious tone. Irene's heart skips a beat. She falls to her own hole.

***

Irene looks around the jet and smiles like crazy. She never saw something like this before. This is so fascinating for her. Luhan just chuckles behind her. Irene turns her face and frowns.

"Come this way lady, I will escort you to your seat" Luhan speaks formally. Irene chuckles and follows him.

"Here is your seat" Luhan motions his hand. Irene takes her seat and lifts her face to see Luhan. But suddenly Luhan bend down and buckles Irene's seatbelt.

"Hope you will enjoy your short trip lady" Luhan speaks formally again as he sits on his seat infront of Irene. Irene just chuckles slightly before she remembers about her worry.

"Hanie" Irene stares into Luhan's eyes.

"Did you think I will be alright there? I mean, Yoon Jangwoon------"

"You will be alright Hyunie, about him, he won't hurt you there, everybody's attention will be on you, you will become a hot topic" Luhan cuts her.