Drugs

After that day in Namsan tower, Irene and Luhan never meet again. They are busy with their own company. It's been week. Irene always misses him so much. She easily feels sad. Her mood swing is really bad. Just like today, she feels so gloomy. She stands in a line inside the coffee shop as her lips curve a frown.

"Can I take your order?" The cute boy behind the cashier smiles to Irene.

"Two americano" Before Irene can speak, a manly voice of Luhan cuts her. Irene immediately turns her face and meet a smile of an angelic Luhan.

"Hanie" Irene smiles so wide. She can't believe that she met him here.

"Please, two americano" Luhan repeats the order because the boy just stares at them. After that Luhan turns his face to Irene.

"Annyeong baby" Luhan smiles cutely to her. Irene chuckles and pats Luhan's arm. She misses touching him so  bad.

"I——" "Sssst" Luhan puts his finge infront of Irene's lips.

"I know what do you want to say" Luhan pauses and leans close to Irene.

"You want to say that you miss me right?" Luhan whispers to Irene. 

"No, I don't, you are so——-" "Hmm?" Luhan cuts her and bulges his eyes.

"If that so, I will leave" Luhan acts sad and turns his body. It's Irene time to bulge her eyes.

"No, don't leave me" Irene grabs his arm and Luhan holds his smiles. He turns his face with a frown.

"I'm sorry, I'm just kidding baby" Irene smiles as she blinks her eyes cutely. Luhan can't act anymore. He chuckles as he ruffles Irene's hair.

"You are too cute to be true, aaah, ottoke? It makes me want to kiss you right now" Luhan licks his lips seductively. Irene bulges her eyes and looks around. She doesn't want anybody to saw that one.

"Are you crazy? We are in public place" Irene whispers to Luhan.

"So what? Can you see that small room?" Luhan points his finger to the toilet. Irene shivers but deep inside her heart, she wants it too.

"Oh you are pervert" Irene hisses him. When she turns her face to the font, she jumps slightly because the boy is there, staring at them in a negative way. Irene hurriedly takes the americano from both of the boy's hands.

"He pays" Irene hollers because she feels embarrass. Irene runs out from the coffee shop and leaves Luhan there.

Irene sips the americano like its a honey. She feels so hot because that boy caught them having a dirty talk. She stomps her feet like stupid and whines.

"Woops! You act cute again" Suddenly Luhan snatches his americano from Irene's hand and stands infront of her.

"Babe, why did you face so red?" Luhan teases Irene. He sips his americano to hold his laughter.

"He caught us, it's so embarrassing" Irene whines cutely like a baby. It makes Luhan chuckle. He can't control his feeling everytime Irene around.

"Hey, come with me for a while" Luhan takes Irene's hand and pulls her to his car.

Inside his car, Luhan snatches Irene's americano and puts it on the dashboard with his americano. Luhan bites his lips as he turns his face.

"You know how much I miss you, right?" Luhan asks as his hands move to touch Irene's body. Irene feels goosebumps.

"Arra" Irene whispers as she feels his arms move on her body.