Lost

Kris and Wendy make their way to Luhan's office hand in hand. They get so many envy stare from the workers. Wendy feels so excited because she can meet her eonnie right now, just like her boyfriend. They think Luhan and Irene probably have the same feeling called like, or maybe more. They can smell something fishy here.

"Hey yo! What's up brother?" Kris let go Wendy's hand as he hugs his friend. Suho just bulges his eyes, totally surprise with Kris' presence. 

"What are you doing here? I never know you are back here, you are brat" Suho scolds Kris like a child. Wendy laughs at their stupid act. Wendy really knows Kris is such a little brat who always forget about his friend, but never to Luhan. 

"Wow, who is she? Firstly Luhan brought a goddess here and now you? Is it just me who stuck with myself?" Suho frowns to Kris.

"Yah, I have no time for this childish thing, let's end it here, I need to meet Luhan" Kris holds Wendy's hand and pull her to Luhan's office. Wendy sweetly smiles to Suho before they disappear behind Luhan's office door.

***

Irene's eyes widen when she saw Kris and Wendy stand inside Luhan's office. She throws away her book and runs to them. She reaches out both of her hands to hug them in one time. No words come from her lips, just a happy tears. This time she feels more safe than before. She even feels like the happiest person in the world. 

"Oh God, I'm glad you are okay" Kris whispers to her.

"I miss you so much love birds" Irene chuckles between her happy tears. They hug each other for a while and forget about Luhan's presence. Luhan watches they reunion with a smile eventhough his heart is thumping like crazy. In any minute, he have to explain anything to Kris and Wendy. And he was right, Kris is the first one who broke the hug. Kris shoot a deathly glare of him to Luhan. Luhan froze in place and smiles to Kris awkwardly.

"Brat, you need to explain" Kris smirks to Luhan. Luhan really wants to escape right now but he doesn't know how.

"I will, don't worry" Luhan shows his confidence to Kris who is laughing right now.

"Your shaking voice is cute" Kris sarcastically mocks Luhan.

"Well, girls, mind to join us?" Kris shouts to Irene and Wendy. They both nod and sit on the couch. Luhan and Kris sit there too. This is the time. Luhan gives Irene a warm smile and nods slightly, tell her that everything will be okay.

***

Kris starts his interrogation with a deep voice. Wendy just stares at Irene and Luhan. She never minds who is with Irene as long as Irene safe. It's even better if Irene with her boyfriend's bestfriend. Kris is not that type of person who is talking to the point. Kris starts with a simple question and as the questions came out from his mouth, Luhan and Irene tensed.

"So, did you forget to tell me because you are busy with her?" Kris gives a heart attack to Luhan. Luhan remains silent and looks into Irene. She really anticipates Luhan's answer. She hopes a nice one will come out.

"You can say like that" Luhan looks around his office, tries to avoid every pair of eyes.

"You like her right?" Kris blurts out. The girls' eyes widen.

"That's out of topic" Luhan gives Kris a look, asks him to stop it here. Kris is that kind of person who will tell everyone your secret without him noticing.

"Girls, I will left you two alone, I have some business with this brat, enjoy your time" Kris smiles to the girls as he drags Luhan out from his office.

***

Luhan and Kris sit on the cafetaria together, having their coffee. Kris keeps asking Luhan about his feeling to Irene. Luhan in the other hand never wants to tell him since he knows Kris so well *what if Kris blurts to Hyunie?* That's what inside his mind.