Stop

Irene walks back to the hotel room with a broken heart. She stares blankly while her legs keep walking. She never knows this beautiful trip will turn into an ugly one. She wants to go back to Seoul. She wants to leave Luhan here.

"Why this happens to me?" She mumbles as she open the door. Noone there. She looks around and checks the bathroom. Luhan wasn't there. She feels so relief *Maybe he is at the ball now* Irene thinks as she walks to bathroom.

She takes a bath and gets ready for the ball. Like or dislike, she must go there. She must shows Yoon Jangwoon that she starts to steal what she had before.

***

Luhan stares blankly as he sips his wine. He feels so lonely eventhough so many people gathered here. He takes a deep breath and drinks his wine. He looks around, he hopes Irene will be there too.

"Why a handsome sexy guy standing here alone?" Hyuna asks. Luhan just glares at her and walks away.

"Luhan!" Hyuna shouts and grabs his arm.

"What do you want?" Luhan asks with a cold voice.

"I want you" Hyuna bites her lips and smirks.

"I have no time for you" Luhan turns his body but again, Hyuna stops him from leaving.

"Did you forget about last year? We made love" Hyuna speaks. Luhan sighs hard and faces Hyuna.

"That's last year, and we just had sex, forget about that" Luhan answers coldly.

"I have a big deal, you don't want to miss this business, Luhan" Hyuna stares into his eyes.

"It's greater than last year project" Hyuna smiles. Luhan blinks his eyes for a while before pulls his arm from her. He walks away and left her alone. 

***

Luhan POV's

I run away from Hyuna. She is pretty and sexy but she is just like a nightmare. Last year, I had sex with her. I did that because of a project that costs million dollars. I had a hard time last year and that's the only way to keep my company up there. I know that's a stupid decision but I'm a man too. I can't reject pleasure from a sexy lady. But now I start to regret my decision last year. I have Hyunie now and Hyuna keeps chasing me around. 

"Luhan!" I hear a familiar voice and I turn my face. I smile to the owner of the voice.

"Xiumin" I call him and give him a big hug.

"It's been a year, you never visit me" Xiumin whines. He is my friend, just like Kris, he knows me so well.

"Nothing just busy, you know that" I chuckle.

"Oh man, who is she?" Xiumin drops his jaw. I follow his sight and my lips curve a smile.

"Bae Joohyun" I whisper. She is so beautiful with a white dress. She is my goddess.

"How can you know? Wait, who? Bae Joohyun? TvB?" Xiumin shouts like crazy.

"She is my goddess" I whisper and smile. But something makes me sad. There is a wall between us right now. She avoids me, I miss her already. What should I do?

(End of POV)

***

Irene walks in to the ball and in one second, everybody's eyes on her. She shows her confidence side and give an arrogant smile. She looks around and suddenly her eyes meet Luhan's eyes. She stares at his eyes for a while before breaks the eye contact. Irene walks straight and stops when she sees Mrs. Yoon.