Realize

Luhan follows his mother and Gayoon with a straight face. He really in a bad mood. He keeps texting Irene but he got nothing. Irene never reply his text.

"Eomma, I'm tired" Luhan talks with a tired face.

"Can I go home first?" He continues. His mother pouts to him.

"Let's have dinner together" His mother whines.

"I really tired. The sky is already dark" Luhan sighs really hard. He is dying to see Irene.

"Arraseo, you can go home first" His mother pats his head. Luhan turns his face to Gayoon and she is frowning right now.

"Goodbye eomma" Luhan smiles softly to his mother. When he walks pass Gayoon, he gives her a death glare. Luhan shows her how much he hates her.

***

Luhan parks his car infront of Irene's house. He walks really fast to the front door and rings the bells. He waits there with a worry heart.

"Where is Miss Bae?" Luhan asks the maid when she opens the door.

"Miss Bae——-" The maid pauses and looks down.

"Where is she? Tell me now" Luhan raises his voice. He can feel his heart jumping like crazy inside the ribcage.

"——-" The maid remains silent. It makes Luhan mad. He storms in to Irene's house and walks straight to Irene's bedroom.

"Hyunie!" Luhan shouts her name as he opens the door. Nothing can be heard. No Irene inside. Luhan runs to her wardrobe and his heart falls. Irene's wardrobe is empty. He just realize that no Irene's car infriont of her house. Luhan hurriedly dials Irene's number.

"Yah!" Luhan shouts loudly when it's mailbox. He throws his phone and falls to the floor. He pulls his hair frustratedly.

"Fuck this! Hyunie!" Luhan starts crying. He hits his own chest harshly. Still, the pain will never go. Luhan is in the lowest point now. His eyes lost the light. His heart breaks into pieces. Now, he is dying.

***

The bell rings and Kris walks to the door. He opens the apartment door and immediately furrows his eyebrows. Luhan is infront of him, looks so terrible and lifeless.

"Hey, what's up brat?" Kris tries to joke but Luhan just looks straight into Kris' eyes.

"Where is she?" Luhan asks with a teary eyes.

"What are you talking about huh?" Kris rolls his eyes. Kris doesn't realize the situation yet.

"Where is Hyunie?" Luhan asks again. He clenches his fist because he thought Kris was acting.

"I don't know, why did you ask me?" Kris mocks Luhan.

"Yah! Where is my Hyunie?!" Luhan yells to Kris as he grabs Kris' collar.

"I don't know eaither!" Kris yells back. Luhan's hands slowly fall down. Kris' eyes didn't lie.

"Ottoke?" Luhan bites his lips and drops his tears.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! What happened? Why did you cry?" Kris is panic. 

"Hyunie, my Hyunie, she left me!" Luhan cries out loud. He hits Kris chest while growling his pain out. He just realizes that Irene is leaving him alone.

"Wha- what?" Kris just stares blankly at Luhan who is hitting him right now. Kris is confused.

"Calm down!" Kris hits Luhan back until Luhan falls to the floor. Luhan cries there and Kris just watches him cry. Kris can feel the pain but he lets Luhan cry like that.