Dilemma

Two day passes, nothing good comes up. Luhan's mother always get an injection when she wakes up and immediately falls asleep. Luhan's mother will cry and shout crazily. Luhan can't see his mother like that so he decided to gives his mother a sedative injection.

Luhan really in a huge confussion. He doesn't know what to do. The police officers can't find or reach his father. It's been two days and his hope slowly disappears. If there is no Irene beside him, maybe he already broke. He feels thank to Irene because she always there to hold his hand and hug him.

***

Luhan walks slowly from the police station as he stares blankly. When Irene feels his presence, she hurriedly runs to him and holds his hand.

"They close the case" Luhan speaks with a blank stare. Irene just stares at him and pulls him into her hug. Nothing she can do beside comforting him.

"I think we should start to accept the reality, I should accept it" Luhan hugs Irene back and quietly cries.

"Hanie" Irene's voice cracks. She feels so useless.

"I'm alright Hyunie, I will through this as long as you beside me" Luhan hugs Irene tight.

"Please don't leave me, I need you to face this reality" Luhan continues. Irene feels like de javu. She can feel the sadness when her family got into a car crash.

"I won't leave you, I will stay beside you, you can lean on me" Irene pats Luhan's back softly. Luhan closes his eyes and cries. It's only Irene that make him strong right now.

***

Irene POV's

I find out myself run behind Luhan. He rushes to his mother's room because the doctor can't inject her again for today. This is tiring but I stay beside him. He is more tired than me. He physically and mentally tired. When he opens the door, I can hear his mother's cry. It wasn't like the other day, she is more calm but her cry shows a great pain.

"Eomma, I'm here" Luhan hugs his mother. I can just watch them from the door. Gayoon is beside my Hanie. I don't want to make his mother more stress.

"Luhan, your father----" His mother's words stop because her own tears. I can feel her pain. This scene is breaking my heart.

"Eomma, mianhae" Luhan cries again. He cries again. I really want to run and hug him but I can't do that.

"Aaah, ottoke? My husband" His mother is shouting and it breaks my heart into pieces.

"Eomma, jebal, I'm here with you, I won't leave you" Luhan really tries his best to comfort his mother.

"I just have you now" His mother hugs him really tight and cries. I look away and I can feel my own tears on my cheek. 

"How can I survive?" I can hear his mother is asking to him.

"You can survive eomma, you have me, I will always there for you, I will make you happy" Luhan's gentle voice gives me goosebumps. I can feel concern and sincerity inside his voice.

"Can you do me a favor? To make me happy" His mother's voice makes me turn my face. I see his mother and Gayoon are staring at each other.

"Marry Gayoon" His mother's words make me blank. I just stare and wait for Hanie's reaction.

"It's the only way to make me happy again, I just have you now, I want you to marry with her, I beg you my son" I close my eyes as I hear their conversation. My head starts to hurt because I hold my tears.

There is a long silence. It's uncomfortable. I'm dying. It's killing me "Arraseo eomma, I'll do anything to make you happy" Luhan speaks. His words stab my heart. Now I really die.