Goodbye

As soon as Luhan arrives, he runs to Irene and grabs her shoulder. He turns Irene to right and to left. He checks and scans her body. Then he locks his eyes with Irene's eyes.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you? What did he say? What did he want?" He asks without a dot. Panic and worry all over his face. Irene really wants to laugh but her heart full of guilty.

"I'm alright, he didn't hurt me, let's go home first, I will tell you later" Irene gives a weak smile and gets in to the car. She doesn't want to talk about that now. The guilt is killing her. She sighs hard and bites her lips *What should I say? Luhan will upset about that* Irene thinks.

"Hyunie" Suddenly Luhan holds her hand tight. His eyebrows furrow in worry.

"What happened? You look so----- I don't know, I can't explain your face right now" Luhan frowns.

"I'm okay Hanie" Irene mumbles.

"Please, I beg you, don't act like this, you make me worry, here" Luhan puts Irene's palm on his chest. Irene glances at Luhan when she feels his heart beat so fast.

"Feel it? It beats like this these past two hours, I'm so worry, please" Luhan bites his lips. Irene doesn't know how to react. She is speechless and mindless.

"I'm so sorry, I make you worry, but can we go home first? I'm tired" Irene speaks with a very low voice. Luhan nods immediately and starts the engine. He feels uneasy about it but he remains silent.

***

After shower and dinner, Luhan and Irene enjoy their tea in the backyard. Luhan sits infront of Irene and watches every move she made. Irene keeps shutting her lips and Luhan curious to death. He puts down his cup and clears his throat. Irene puts her cup too because she knew Luhan will start the interogation.

"Tell me" Luhan commands with a flat tone.

"He didn't hurt me, he didn't try to hurt me too, he-----"

"Stop, did he talk something dirty to you?" Luhan cuts her. His eyes pierce.

"Hm" Irene avoids Luhan's eyes by looking around the backyard. Irene can hear Luhan's loud sigh.

"Did he touch you?" He continues.

"Hm"

"What the fuck Hyunie? You let him touched you?!" Luhan raises his tone, make Irene flinches on her seat.

"I'm sorry-----" 

"Look at my eyes when you talk to me!" Luhan hollers and hits the table infront of them. Irene jumps slightly and her heart beats so fast because of the sudden shock.

"Mianhae" Irene bites her lips.

"What did he want? What did he said?" Luhan can't control his emotion. Anger burns inside his heart.

"He said, he will give the shares to me if I go on a one day date with him" Irene tells Luhan.

"And?" Luhan gives Irene a meaningfull look.

"I said yes, I will go on a date with him on 20th april" Irene blurts everything bravely. Luhan bulges his eyes and clenches his fist. He hits the table harshly and stands up from his seat.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? HOW COULD YOU SAY YES?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?" Luhan yells to Irene. His heart beats so fast because of the anger. He grits his teeth as he stabs Irene's eyes with his.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but I can't take my words back, I signed the shares transfer" Irene's eyes pleaded.

"FUCK YOU" Luhan throws the cups to the grass until they break into pieces, just like his heart. He can't believe it. Irene will go on a date with that bastard on her birthday.